Mistress T Videos Collection

ttum

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Cuck Fans Dream Cum True

Run Time 10
Size 383 MB
Resolution 1280 x720 px

It could happen to you! This fan came to Vancouver for the weekend to fulfill his fantasies...one of which was to re-enact "Extreme Tease Life Sentence" as the cuckold. This

clip has everything you love about my addicting cuckold clips including extreme close-ups and a messy creampie...with the twist of this fan role-playing his fantasy of being

my inadequate husband.

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ttum

Mommy's Perfect Little Toilet Boy HD

Run Time 14
Size 183 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

Mommy is getting ready for a night on the town with her lover. She summons you to her chambers and informs you that she needs to use her little toilet boy so that her stomach is nice and empty when she goes out on her date. She also wants you to lick her clean when she is finished. These tasks are what Mommy has trained you to do. You cried at first but now you do as your told because you love Mommy so much and you want to be a good boy. You are so pleased and proud when she calls you her "perfect little toilet boy." Especially when she also promises that you will have lots of cleanup duties of her lover's cum after her date. If you are good, she might even bring her lover home and let you watch Mommy and her lover having sex. So much incentive for you to do a good job of being Mommy's full toilet and toilet paper.

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

ttum

Cuckold Training

Run Time 18
Size 664 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

Do you want to learn to be a better cuckold? Of course you do! This helpful and exciting intructional video will not only teach you to be a better cuckold but it will teach you

to be MY perfect cuckold. This is an essential video for all cuckolding fans and those with cuckolding curiosities.

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

ttum

Mature Cuckoldress Takes Younger Lover

Run Time 7
Size 214 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

You & I have been married a long time...& I've never been sexually satisfied with you. On this spa weekend getaway I met a younger man...and I'm making you this video to tell you all

about it...and how you'll just be my cuckold from now on if you want to keep our marriage together. I deserve bigger cocks & fitter studs...

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account