Mistress Naughtya - Dominatrix in London

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by MistressNaughtya, Aug 15, 2011.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. MistressNaughtya

MistressNaughtya New Member

Click here for more.
    I am Mistress Naughtya, a beautiful and divine dominatrix who loves to toy with all things sadistic. Watching you squirm and pushing your boundaries feeds my lust for dominating over you. I am the Dominatrix that you have longed to submit to.
    I am an American-born Mistress who enjoys all kinds of play and have years of experience torturing and humiliating slaves. I love to tease, play, and leave you wanting for more. Worship my long legs and hourglass figure as I have you in your most vulnerable state. Be mesmerized by my beauty as I force to you to do degrading and humiliating things. I demand only the utmost respect and submission from slaves.
    I am always interested in meeting sincere and respectful new play toys. My dungeon doors are open to people who are knowledgeable, honest, kinky and dedicated. I enjoy all kinds of play and offer a wide variety of styles. Financial slaves and pain sluts have a special place. I always practice safe and discrete play.
    I only offer sessions and have no interesting in anything but. I am holding sessions in a large, multi-room dungeon that is fully equipped. For information about booking with me visit my website at:

http://mistressnaughtya.com

Click here for more.Click here for more.
LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM