Mistress Naughtya - Dominatrix in London

MistressNaughtya

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am Mistress Naughtya, a beautiful and divine dominatrix who loves to toy with all things sadistic. Watching you squirm and pushing your boundaries feeds my lust for dominating over you. I am the Dominatrix that you have longed to submit to.
I am an American-born Mistress who enjoys all kinds of play and have years of experience torturing and humiliating slaves. I love to tease, play, and leave you wanting for more. Worship my long legs and hourglass figure as I have you in your most vulnerable state. Be mesmerized by my beauty as I force to you to do degrading and humiliating things. I demand only the utmost respect and submission from slaves.
I am always interested in meeting sincere and respectful new play toys. My dungeon doors are open to people who are knowledgeable, honest, kinky and dedicated. I enjoy all kinds of play and offer a wide variety of styles. Financial slaves and pain sluts have a special place. I always practice safe and discrete play.
I only offer sessions and have no interesting in anything but. I am holding sessions in a large, multi-room dungeon that is fully equipped. For information about booking with me visit my website at:

http://mistressnaughtya.com

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account