Seeking to Become Better

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by Fairchild, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Fairchild

Fairchild New Member

I am a new male dom, with a very beautiful female sub in real life whom I absolutely cherish. I am looking for an online sub to refine my abilities and try out my ideas before I apply them to my sub in real life. I am also possibly looking for a very knowledgeable and creative male dom as a mentor. In exchange, I will offer pictures and/or video of our real life play sessions that are based on the ideas you help me generate. My sub is fully aware that I am doing this.

Sorry but if you decide to respond, there are three catches. One, to maintain her privacy, I will have to slightly blur any recognizable shots of her face. Two, you must prove that you are a male if a dom or a female if a sub. A quick telephone call identifying yourself as such will suffice. And three, you must be able to write in a coherent and engaging manner as we are doing this online.

Be well,

2. master jey

master jey Moderator

If you want to try out something you must do it on yourself to be certain that it's safe :)
  3. Fairchild

Fairchild New Member

Thanks for the tip, I don't intend on doing anything that has even the remote possibility of causing her harm.