Mega Collections - Water Bondage - HD Video [Daily Updates]

vip.ananas

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Shannon Kelly.
4f03fbda30a08bff92489490dba35092.jpeg

water_071_Shannon.wmv_m.jpg

At long last I finally got my hands and ropes on Shannon Kelly! I met her 3 years ago and have been waiting impatiently since. Well gang, it has been worth the wait. She truly is a bondage slut and even has me step up the level of our play! Who am I to refuse? She has a hard body that just wont quit. I love watching her muscles straining in bondage and fighting her orgasms. She took everything I threw or sprayed at her and wants to come back for more. I dont see a problem with that.
Performers: Shannon Kelly.
Windows Media Video 480x360 (WMV). Size 294 MB. Total Time 49:44 min.
| Download Bondage Video 1. |
| Download Bondage Video 2. |

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

vip.ananas

Pinky Lee.
b81d3cef449edfea2b5b4d21c1ccb3e6.jpeg

water_072_Pinky.wmv_m.jpg

It wasn't very long ago that Pinky was here last, but she was in town and who can ever get enough of Pinky? After a tight hogtie, complete with vibrator orgasms, we put her into a squatting predicament bondage where she was made to fuck a floor mounted dildo. If she stopped to rest, a hard clit-jet made her move again. And check out her anti-gravity nipple weights in the Houdini tank scene. I think I'm going to try that more often.
Performers: Pinky Lee.
Windows Media Video 640x480 (WMV). Size 381 MB. Total Time 40:09 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

vip.ananas

Isis Love.
814f4d4265d162e5982f793aee2130e7.jpeg

water_073_Isis.wmv_m.jpg

Isis vs. the ice. When tough bondage veteran Isis heard I was bringing ice into the play for this shoot, she got the most wonderful look of fear in her eyes. I knew then I was going to have a great time. Two shivering predicament bondages right off the bat on a big block of ice showed me I was right. Next, some very tight bondage and ice cube torture, handgagging with a mouth full of ice cubes and handfulls held in her pussy made her squirm like never before. One of the most interesting parts of this shoot was the tank scene. Isis found she had a dunking phobia and controlled it well enough that my sadistically theraputic ways nearly cured her! Very intense stuff.
Performers: Isis Love.
Windows Media Video 640x480 (WMV). Size 382 MB. Total Time 50:31 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

June Mizuna and Osada Steve.
de6c2b45aa0062b214558f0cd7323e3b.jpeg

water_074_June.wmv_m.jpg

This last installment of the location trip to Japan is also one of the best. June Mizuna is quite beautiful and as tough as they come. Osada Steve is brilliant with his rope work and controls his very submissive model completely. Thanks go out to June and the other models as well as Osada Steve for bringing us this unique and beautiful content from the Far East.
Performers: June Mizuna and Osada Steve.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 668 MB. Total Time 55:47 min.
| Download Bondage Video 3. |

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Annie Cruz and Satine Phoenix.
707baf41a5582b5aa78ddeb10326fa0d.jpeg

water_075_Annie.wmv_m.jpg

Sexy bad girl Satine gets herself into quite a bind in the self bondage scene and Annie has no trouble delivering the punishment Satine craves. Three more hot scenes are served up especially for the guys, like me, who like the girl-on-girl play. You'll love the chemistry these two develope as the scenes go by.
Performers: Annie Cruz and Satine Phoenix.
Windows Media Video 640x480 (WMV). Size 501 MB. Total Time 52:48 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

DragonLily and Mark Davis.
c4f6f48752196cd9479522f204064c9e.jpeg

water_076_DragonLily.wmv_m.jpg

Mark and DragonLily shine under my direction in this, our first attempt at a Sex and Submission style Waterbondage shoot. Mark asked specifically for DL citing a special connection. You'll soon see why in this very hot, quite rough and very sexy shoot. Underwater blowjobs, dunking while fucking and lots of splashing. I loved it! I hope you do so we can have them back again!
Performers: DragonLily and Mark Davis.
Windows Media Video 640x480 (WMV). Size 353 MB. Total Time 48:20 min.

Fileboom Premium Account