Mega Collections - Water Bondage - HD Video [Daily Updates]

vip.ananas

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ariel X.
25a985063692018256b98a3c35e86a89.jpeg

water_001_Ariel.wmv_m.jpg

We finally got Ariel X back for round two of Bondage and she was twice the fun! Theme of the day: struggling! Once again Ariel does not disappoint. There is a resistance scene; a "no knots" escape scene; a "no escape" fucking machine scene; and for the tank scene, Ariel tries out our latest bondage device: lighting grip clamps!
Performers: Ariel X.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 700 MB. Total Time 59:25 min.
| Download Bondage HD Video 1. |
| Download Bondage HD Video 2. |
| Download Bondage HD Video 3. |

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

vip.ananas

Sabrina Fox IS a Fox!
d7e1169f30bc1c963f38eb705b135bff.jpeg

water_002_Sabrina.wmv_m.jpg

Sexy long-legged redhead Sabrina Fox is a newbie. She took everything right in stride during her first visit to WB. The zipper was a first for her though. Especially when you add the predicament aspect in the first scene. She takes a nice single-tailing in scene two along with a very tight tie. In scene three, we sneak up on her with a mindfuck noose predicament which works out very well. And in scene four, the tank scene, well just watch it and let me know if you like Sabrina as much as I do.
Performers: Sabrina Fox.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 715 MB. Total Time 59:27 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Arachnia Webb.
0f6e38d8960414d90d0e10c8300ca8b7.jpeg

water_003_Arachnia.wmv_m.jpg

Count me as officially caught up in Arachnia's web! Coming from a lifestyle bdsm background, the lovely Arachnia Webb submits to us beautifully. She takes whatever I dish out and comes back for more. And I did dish it out! She said scene one was one of the tightest ties she has ever been in. Watch her dance for us in predicament bondage throughout scene two's partial suspension. Then a full out spread-eagle suspension ends scene three. Arachnia's hair color tints scene five in the Houdini tank, while she fights for air against not only the water, but the neck noose that lifts her above the waterline.
Performers: Arachnia Webb.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 672 MB. Total Time 56:04 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Cherry Torn is Pink Hot!
ad1bd9b3d567cccfc5b1d12894304094.jpeg

water_004_Chery.wmv_m.jpg

I'd say red hot but, well, you get it. Anyway, she was amazing! So sexy, very, very tough and fun to work with too. First we throw a key in the big tank. Then we throw her in the tank in her latex outfit, shackled and chained. Then a tough bent over tie with some impact and DOS play. Third is a very hard kneeling tie, rubberbands on her very nice natural breats, tight crotchrope and lots of abuse. For scene four I put a twist on the plastic bag scenario which turned out very hot. Check it out and let me know if you like this girl as much as I do. Thanks Cherry!
Performers: Cherry Torn.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 573 MB. Total Time 47:52 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Delilah Strong & Keeani Lei Livefeed Part 2.
a93ac92b887947fe430059999d874d8c.jpeg

water_005_Delilah.wmv_m.jpg

Since this was a livefeed shoot, I had the choice of having the girls sit and wait during scene and equipment changes, or filling a tank early and let them amuse themselves and us while they wait for the next scene. Good choice?
Performers: Keeani Lei and Delilah Strong.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 712 MB. Total Time 59:28 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Lovely Lielani Submits to the Armory!
45b267fc99f0039070b5f832700e275a.jpeg

water_006_Lovely.wmv_m.jpg

We get down and dirty in scene one. Lielani struggles beautifully in the mud and ruthlessly bound in hemp in the first scene. A tight crosslegged balltie leaves her vulnerable and helpless to our abuse in a pool of nasty, cold Armory water. A very unusual and tough rope suspension has Lielani squirming and screaming in scene three. Bound and ballgagged in scene four, she is put into a below ground level tank. with a cage top. The water is turned on and our heroine struggles in vain as the water level climbs. What will happen to our lovely victim? Sign in or join up to find out!
Performers: LieLani.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 416 MB. Total Time 34:45 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

A Lively Livefeed With Delilah Strong & Keeani.
f8300098938f94683af2683dfced53c3.jpeg

water_007_ALively.wmv_m.jpg

I could'nt have made a better choice than these two beautiful women. They were even entertaining us between scenes! Every time they got a break, they were in the big tank together keeping warm...among other activities. Lots of water, lots of orgasms and lots of fun!
Performers: Keeani Lei and Delilah Strong.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 713 MB. Total Time 59:25 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Wenona.
9a1f7282688f40c8701b2bbce6652583.jpeg

water_008_Wenona.wmv_m.jpg

I love it when a true bondage lover like Wenona keeps coming back to WB. We get to know each other well enough that stepping up the play comes naturally to us. I've known for a while now that she is VERY ticklish. I took good advantage of that fact in scene two. To be fair, I gave her a choice between full wrists-only suspension while being flogged or being tickled. And, we FINALLY got to do something we both have been dying to try again- inverted suspension in the Houdini tank!
Performers: Wenona.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 677 MB. Total Time 56:33 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Calico.
9e0008a5c4572a875f08e77f6ebfb252.jpeg

water_009_Calico.wmv_m.jpg

The gorgeous, sexy Calico is back and she is better than ever. The charming girl is slowly being replaced a beautiful woman. Her level of play is changing as well. She takes more, orgasms harder and strives to please us even more. Welcome her back and be sure to thank her for all the pleasure she gives us in this hot update.
Performers: Calico.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 675 MB. Total Time 56:22 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Gina Caruso.
cfc4dcc7651fe09a50384c5997b2bcd9.jpeg

water_010_GinaCaruso.wmv_m.jpg

I Fell in love again! Fiery, hot, sexy, Gina Caruso, stole my heart in her first visit to WB. This girl is F-U-N fun! If I can get her to come back again, I might just keep her here at Waterbondage and never let her go. What do you say Gina? Would you want to be my fulltime Waterbondage slave? Watch this shoot and you'll want a fulltime Gina too!
Performers: Gina Caruso.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 723 MB. Total Time 59:29 min.

Fileboom Premium Account