Mega Collections - Water Bondage - HD Video [Daily Updates]

vip.ananas

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The Sarge vs Sarah Jane Ceylon.
763deb4a198556e7353459bde5882edf.jpeg

water_051_TheSarge.wmv_m.jpg

Sure we know who will win but watching these two battle it out is more than half the fun! The Sarge and Sarah Jane both bring their "A" game to WB on this visit. Sarge shows off his ever-growing bondage skills with some his hottest ties ever. Sarah Jane shows off her uncanny ability to take whatever is dished out to her. I wish I could show you some of the amazing almost haunting, underwater shots our photographers captured. But you'll have to join to see them. Great stuff you two! Come back and do it again sometime!
Performers: Sarah Jane Ceylon.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 581 MB. Total Time 48:30 min.
| Download Bondage HD Video 1. |
| Download Bondage HD Video 2. |
| Download Bondage HD Video 3. |

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

vip.ananas

Wenona strikes again!
6c425544af9a693d39f4564f34399a94.jpeg

water_052_Wenona.wmv_m.jpg

And what a hit she is! As usual of course. There is alot of joy involved in shooting someone over and over again who actually comes through over and over again. Wenona is, as most of you know by now, dependable, consistantly tough, her attitude is always good and lets not forget that incredible body that she keeps in such good shape for us! Thanks again Wenona for a job well done!
Performers: Wenona.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 629 MB. Total Time 52:31 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Tawni Ryden Back and Better Than Ever!
76eed40813e5aa4dc7e636f811833df3.jpeg

water_053_Tawni.wmv_m.jpg

Tawni has been working out! She comes back to us more hard-bodied and sassy than ever. Tawni likes to struggle and fight against the ropes and the massive orgasms. Luckily for us, she cant escape either one. She does give it a good fight though. In fact in scene 4, she manages to fight hard enough that I get pulled under! I'm lucky she was tied up!
Performers: Tawni Ryden.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 702 MB. Total Time 58:39 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Katja Kassin is a Giggler!
262985421908447f614159a65e9c1886.jpeg

water_054_Katja.wmv_m.jpg

Eventually I'm going to start listening better when someone tells me,"shoot this girl!" I finally got around to Katja and the only complaint I had was that I waited so long! This adorable little German cutie was a joy to work with, tought, sexy and-to my surprise and joy- a giggler! She found out that being tied in a tank full of water was a laughing experience. But to a giggler, laughing equates to terror. Her rendition of that scene in the post shoot interview was very interesting. Be sure you tell Katja how much you love her so we can get her back again!
Performers: Katja Kassin.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 740 MB. Total Time 59:32 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Madison Young Hotter Than Ever!
3e8f08fe7df4246466908d0ed64fd75e.jpeg

water_055_Madison.wmv_m.jpg

Madison and I played a bit harder this time than in the past. She truly is a slut of many kinds. A bondage slut, pain slut and orgasm slut. And we love her for it! So I tied her tighter, whipped her harder and let her orgasm less. Interesting interactions in the tank shoot this time. Communication lapse? Or fearplay? You decide.
Performers: Madison Young.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 718 MB. Total Time 59:58 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Maya Mathews In The First Ever Fishline Only.
b2f72fbfab3b12c2600fbbcbd6cbbece.jpeg

water_056_Maya.wmv_m.jpg

In scene one I tie Maya into a position inspired by a movie I saw a long time ago. Anyone remember the movie poster? In scene two she is suspended in a hip-swiveling body harness that allows the hard spraying water jets to have their way with her. In scene 3 I finally got to do something I have wanted to try for a long time: a full out, fishingline only, suspension. The "after tie" pics are hot in this one too. The last scene shows Maya working with the "neutral buoyancy" concept. As she takes a deep breath, her body rises and pulls the nipple weights off of the tank bottom. Expelling air gives her a break from the torment. Back and forth she goes, from one discomfort to another. Don't you just love predicament bondages?
Performers: Maya Matthews.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 364 MB. Total Time 30:27 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

The Sarge meets Mia Bangg.
d2af3652efa0474ea7dfb694cc60d07c.jpeg

water_057_TheSarge.wmv_m.jpg

The Sarge drops by to play with the beautiful Mia Bangg. Lucky guy the Sarge. Sexy submissive Mia, makes delightful noises as the Sarge hones his craft on her. Tight, unyielding crotchropes, a signature of the Sarges style, highlight this shoot. I LOVED the dunking scene in the curved tank, where Sarge throws Mia around like a rag doll. Hot stuff! Thanks to them both for a great WB update!
Performers: Mia Bangg.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 631 MB. Total Time 52:44 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Penny Play.
65da638a60cf2c6e9a6b7218b3694916.jpeg

water_059_Penny.wmv_m.jpg

Penny Play loves role playing. In scene one, poor Penny the warehouse worker, is attacked by a nailgun weilding bad guy and stapled into suspension by her coveralls! Lovely Penny is tough, sexy and lots of fun, as she is told to resist me as much as possible in the scene four barrel dunking scene. Was she successful in resisting me? No, but it sure is fun to watch her try. Love ya Penny. Come back and Play again sometime.
Performers: Penny Play.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 531 MB. Total Time 44:21 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Fayth Deluca.
9733c0ab96397af638a27f9647c6502c.jpeg

water_058_Fayth.wmv_m.jpg

Waterbondage finally does its first shoot at the Armory! Fayth Deluca is tied up and thoroughly cleaned up, several floors beneath ground level in the Armory shower room. This location has a truly creepy atmosphere, which blends nicely with what we do here. Fayth blends nicely with what we do here as well. She is charming, sexy, tough and alot of fun to use and abuse. We hope to be seeing more of Fayth. And we plan on doing more shoots at the Armory soon. Stay tuned.
Performers: Fayth Deluca.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 510 MB. Total Time 42:32 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Sarah Jane Ceylon.
223d8231e544da304d2c7484bc11ee18.jpeg

water_060_Sarah.wmv_m.jpg

If you haven't seen this girl yet, you are in for a treat. if you have, you already know what a treat she is. Sarah is amazingly tough, terribly cute, quite flexible and a very real player in the bdsm world. Sarah, you were SUCH a treat to shoot here! I very much look forward to my next chance at you.
Performers: Sarah Jane Ceylon.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 581 MB. Total Time 48:31 min.

Fileboom Premium Account