Mega Collections - Water Bondage - HD Video [Daily Updates]

vip.ananas

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Tamra Toryn.
8991333bc2fd9c72309eb02194abaa99.jpeg

water_061_Tamra.wmv_m.jpg

Feisty Tamra Toryn makes a splash (sorry!) in her WB debut. In the preshoot interview she mentioned that she had always wanted to try bdsm games but never had the opportunity. We were glad to show her the ropes. (Ewww, I did it again!) Tamra did seem to take to this type of play well and even showed some spunk. I think the picture in the update showing her sticking her tongue out at me proves that. Thanks for coming Tamra, you were lots of fun.
Performers: Tamra Toryn.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 464 MB. Total Time 38:46 min.
| Download Bondage HD Video 1. |
| Download Bondage HD Video 2. |

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

vip.ananas

Tawni Ryden.
c938e88b3ed7c26c8f521e19e1646213.jpeg

water_062_Tawni.wmv_m.jpg

Talk about your bouncing bundle of bondage joy! Tawni loves to struggle and loves to orgasm. She has so much energy that I found myself energized by her. She took some pretty tight ties for our viewing pleasure and when we finished she still wanted more. Ya gotta love that in a bondage model. I know I did. Thanks so much for all you do Tawni!
Performers: Tawni Ryden.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 661 MB. Total Time 55:12 min.
| Download Bondage HD Video 3. |

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Stacey Stax.
1046326dc0e4b51a824c49f54bf604a8.jpeg

water_063_Stacey.wmv_m.jpg

Newcomer Stacy Stax shows a lot of promise as we put her through the watery paces here at WB. She is sprayed, flogged, dunked and tied tightly in her debut. She takes it like a champ. The predicament bondage scene, in which she must escape by following instructions and finding keys, was a lot of fun and quite sexy too. Stacy found out she has a bit of a water phobia in scene four, but she held out pretty well and even wants to come back to try again. You were a lot of fun Stacy and we hope to see you again soon!
Performers: Stacey Stax.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 642 MB. Total Time 53:38 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Keeani Lei.
ab894215e1296329e735acd8064ea3a9.jpeg

water_064_Keeani.wmv_m.jpg

Our resident sexy surfer girl, Keeani Lee, returns to waterbondage for lots of wet sexy fun. Keeani is truly a delight to work with. She gives her all in everything she does. She doesn't complain about the riggors we put her through. She does however, sing nicely upon orgasm. We love you here Keeani. Please keep coming back!
Performers: Keeani Lei.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 696 MB. Total Time 58:06 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Annie Cruz.
48a99400508faf97766b11ef70df1886.jpeg

water_065_Annie.wmv_m.jpg

Claire and Annie make beautiful Waterbondage music together in this weeks hot update. Claire with her soft, soothing domming style, makes Annie sing out loud over and over again in the pain and ecstasy that is bdsm play. Thanks you two for this terrific update. Encore! Encore!
Performers: Annie Cruz.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 725 MB. Total Time 59:29 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Wenona.
bb2b3697f2927ce2ad05861fee2a60df.jpeg

water_066_Wenona.wmv_m.jpg

I always save the toughest scene ideas for esteemed visitors like Wenona. Scene 1 and 2 are back to back suspensions with no break! Being a masochist, she hates tickling, so I did lots of that. Scene 3 is a spin off of the "wax on, wax off" routine. And in the 4th scene in the fish tank,she finds out for the first time just how wicked a roll of harmless looking electrical tape can be. Kudos to one of the best in the industry, Wenona.
Performers: Wenona.
Windows Media Video 640x480 (WMV). Size 471 MB. Total Time 49:36 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Isis Love.
4701e95eec7ca716cc4edd355d61b20a.jpeg

water_067_IsisLove.wmv_m.jpg

I needed someone special for a Friday the 13th shoot. Someone who I could push a little harder. Take things a little farther. Someone hot, sexy, tough and not afraid to shoot on an unlucky day. I...uh..WE, got Isis Love. How'd we do? I want to thank Isis for her terrific work in this shoot. She suffered beautifully for us, overcame more of her water phobia problems and in general showed us once again why she is one of the best in the biz.
Performers: Isis Love.
Windows Media Video 640x480 (WMV). Size 335 MB. Total Time 44:59 min.
| Download Bondage Video 1. |
| Download Bondage Video 2. |

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Jade Marxxx.
f0ac18227995382b26a7abc18958626f.jpeg

water_068_JadeMarxxx.wmv_m.jpg

In this visit to Waterbondage we make Jade Marx work hard for her orgasms. She strains and struggles beautifully in predicament bondage in scene 1. Endures a surprisingly tough doggy style position with Wet Dreams and scenes 3 and 4 are combined with no breaks for one of our favorite Waterbondage heroines ever. Thanks for all the hard work Jade!
Performers: Jade Marxxx.
Windows Media Video 480x360 (WMV). Size 246 MB. Total Time 41:43 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Keeani Lei.
af13192f9c9cfbb398fb9d3466c43d6c.jpeg

water_069_Keeani.wmv_m.jpg

The Sarge is a lucky dog. He got to Keeani Lee before I did. I sat in on their first scene and drooled over missing my chance at her. Beautifully submissive, terrific skin tone and as tough as anyone out there, Keeani made me want to "do" her just by being there. Keeani and the Sarge seem to have a bit of chemistry and work quite well together in this hot update. If you all beg enough, maybe I'll get my chance at her soon.
Performers: Keeani Lei.
Windows Media Video 320x240 (WMV). Size 190 MB. Total Time 59:41 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Nadia Styles.
1fa377b6996f5297d018baf21ef53cb4.jpeg

water_070_Nadia.wmv_m.jpg

Gorgeous Nadia Styles is just plain "screwed" on this visit to Waterbondage. She is screwed to a wall then screwed with a dildo. A clamp is screwed down tightly on her head in a chair tie while she is screwed by the Waterbondage fucking machine. Wet Dreams is used to screw her again in the next scene while she is tightly suspended. And if you have ever tried to swim while wrapped in plastic wrap, you would know how screwed she really is in the fourth scene. Thanks for letting us screw with you Nadia!
Performers: Nadia Styles.
Windows Media Video 640x480 (WMV). Size 370 MB. Total Time 49:31 min.
| Download Bondage Video 2. |

Fileboom Premium Account