Mega Collections - Water Bondage - HD Video [Daily Updates]

vip.ananas

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Christina Carter.
7da6edaa30957539f4b747d9d2ae730f.jpeg

water_021_Christina.wmv_m.jpg

Lovely Christina Carter's tongue-tied, nipple-pulling, weekly visit to the Dungeon Dentist leaves her wet, orgasmic and satiated....until next week. Later Christina's dreams about Wet Dreams, the Waterbondage fucking machine, come true....twice! Last, but definitely not least, she is literally dragged, chair and all into the big tank and dunked repeatedly. All in all, another wonderful day with the gorgeous, sexy and highly orgasmic, Christina Carter.
Performers: Christina Carter.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 696 MB. Total Time 58:07 min.
| Download Bondage HD Video 1. |
| Download Bondage HD Video 2. |
| Download Bondage HD Video 3. |

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

vip.ananas

Jammin Jandi Lin!
7dc2f3816dc1c62636035d316167f365.jpeg

water_022_Jammin.wmv_m.jpg

I'm in love again! Jandi pushed every "asian fetish" button I have. She is beautiful, sexy, has perfect soft skin, is quite intelligent, loves bondage and bdsm play and is a true submissive. She got off better when there was contact between us and worked very hard at keeping me happy during the shoot. And that means she suffered beautifully for all of us here at Waterbondage. Watch the shoot, then give Jandi Lin a big round of applause.
Performers: Jandi Lin.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 716 MB. Total Time 59:28 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

vip.ananas

Getting Gianna Lynn WET!
e43e75f77c824ea039c79b963298a284.jpeg

water_023_Getting.wmv_m.jpg

I'm in love again! And if you're not in love with her yet, you will be after this shoot. Beautiful Gianna Lynn has all the qualities of a terrific WB model: Great ballgag lips, terrific high heel legs, perfect bondage body, lovely orgasm noises and a willingness to push hard for us. Her hardest orgasm was during a full bamboo suspension bondage with the Wet Dreams fucking machine! Hot! Be sure to tell her how much you love her so she'll come back to play with us again!
Performers: Gianna Lynn.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 687 MB. Total Time 57:22 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Sick, Sick Jada Fire.
5b4875eae4a39db0e38a4bb380f021e6.jpeg

water_024_Sick.wmv_m.jpg

Jada is finally coming to terms with why she keeps coming back to us crazy, kinky people. After a particularly hot scene 3, she lowers her head and says-almost to herself-"I am sick, sick, sick..." Overhearing this, I asked her about it. She looked up at me, almost pleadingly, and asked why she liked that so much. Right then I just smiled at her. Later in the post shoot interview I hit her up on it. I think you might like THAT interaction almost as much as watching this beautiful woman squirm and writhe in orgasmic, sexual bondage ecstacy. We LOVE you Jada....you sick, sick girl! Also want to let you all know about the livefeed shoot next week!
Performers: Jada Fire.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 637 MB. Total Time 53:10 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

The Sarge Meets Gianna Lynn.
25ff3184ad1d085f7a3105d78e8d9149.jpeg

water_025_TheSarge.wmv_m.jpg

Luscious Gianna Lynn returns to battle with the Sarge. Its not wise to fool with the Sargent Major. Gianna finds that out the hard way by starting out the shoot a bit rebellious. The Sarge takes her down a couple notches and both of them are happier for it. Thanks you two for this hot update!
Performers: Sgt. Major and Gianna Lynn.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 575 MB. Total Time 48:01 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

What a Darling!
d08e82a80ed2cb4d66a9cf76d8bec951.jpeg

water_026_What.wmv_m.jpg

For those that don't know her already, I will say that Darling is a true bondage and bdsm lover. She has played for years in her private life as well as shooting for many bondage sites. She is amazingly flexible, very, very tough, quite orgasmic and just plain lovable. Since Darling and I know each other well now, I was able to push her hard. Be sure to tell her how much you appreciate her hard work for us!
Performers: Darling.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 615 MB. Total Time 51:20 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Amber "Amazing" Rayne.
b4b1d84a6da46a5229b4282afb648bcd.jpeg

water_027_Amber.wmv_m.jpg

As many of you already know, there are very few bondage models out there who can take it like Amber Rayne. She proves it once again for us here at. I push our beautiful submissive farther and harder than I have pushed anyone in quite a while. From the standing splits against the column, to the last scene in the Houdini tank, she never gets a break. In scene two, she shows us how high she can take a strappado tie. Let me tell you that these ropes are tight! To make it worse, we turn the shower on and make our sexy heroine dance on tiptoe, trying to avoid the single-tail, which stings so much more against her wet, glistening body. In scene fours Houdini tank predicament, we show how the pressure of water depth affects how well Amber can breathe. Did you know that even with a large diameter breathing tube that it is difficult to fight against water pressure in as little as two feet of water? Amber does it in an inverted suspension with her arms tied tightly behind her back! Then the breathing tube is removed and we watch her do some of the longest inverted Houdini tank dunks ever. We love you Amber Rayne!
Performers: Amber Rayne.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 598 MB. Total Time 49:56 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Isobel Wren.
b80f7f872b5aca7ce2fd0797333118c8.jpeg

water_028_Isobel.wmv_m.jpg

Isobel Wren is well prepared for the rainy day in the the Armory as she walks in wearing an authentic English Macintosh, sent to us by a loyal. We find that Isobel looks quite fetching both in and out of the raincoat as it is removed and she is exposed to the elements of the furious rainstorm and bound to the pillar. A great beginning to a wonderful shoot with this cute, sexy and personable damsel. Thanks Isobel for the hard work and the hard-ons!
Performers: Isobel Wren.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 507 MB. Total Time 42:21 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Candace Von.
a50c63e50821451cf1a22d8721b17e35.jpeg

water_029_Candace.wmv_m.jpg

This update with Candace Von was a very unusual shoot. At first I wasn't sure how it would turn out. Once we got to the last scene, the tank scene, I knew it was a keeper. Candace was so afraid of being dunked while bound, that she was offering anything I wanted to NOT be dunked. As afraid as she was, quitting never crossed her mind. Our interaction was quite interesting. Check it out.
Performers: Candace Von.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 595 MB. Total Time 49:43 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Isis Love and Aria Giovanni.
bbccb5d970463addb1615fc1bfeaf52d.jpeg

water_030_IsisLove.wmv_m.jpg

This incredibly beautiful, sexy woman gave us the honor of submitting to our watery tortures. Isis Love was kind enough to step in to Dom our lovely guest and the two of them together on screen are almost a sensory overload! Professional, intelligent and down-to-earth, Aria was as pleasant to work with as she is gorgeous. Thank you very much Aria Giovanni.
Performers: Isis Love and Aria Giovanni.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 643 MB. Total Time 53:40 min.

Fileboom Premium Account