Mega Collections - Water Bondage - HD Video [Daily Updates]

vip.ananas

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Mz. Berlin.
22623b3627f4c272cf35f70a81f9b0a4.jpeg

water_011_MzBerlin.wmv_m.jpg

At long last we welcome Berlin to WB! Sexy, tough and very willing, she was well worth the wait. She even opened her eyes underwater in the tank scene! Thanks Berlin for coming to play in the water with us!
Performers: Mz. Berlin.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 652 MB. Total Time 53:08 min.
| Download Bondage HD Video 1. |
| Download Bondage HD Video 2. |
| Download Bondage HD Video 3. |

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

vip.ananas

Amber Rayne.
56596223e200388f94e393bf07892b92.jpeg

water_012_Amber.wmv_m.jpg

Amber Rayned on our parade, but in this case thats a good thing. Very sexy, terribly tough and extremely flexible, Amber took everything we gave her in this shoot and left us wanting more. Wait until you see how she reacts to her first experience of the power of the Sybian. The rubberband torture in scene two is quite hot too. Thanks for a hot shoot Amber!
Performers:
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 752 MB. Total Time 59:25 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

vip.ananas

LieLani.
0f04e1990f6d385b7ad4583902469895.jpeg

water_013_LieLani.wmv_m.jpg

Tiny Leilani proves to us once again how really good things can come in small packages. Her heart is huge and besides being sexy as hell, she's tough, determined and notably brave as well. You'll see that bravery in the strait-jacket scene and even more so in the fish tank scene when I start popping the balloons. If you are a bondage purist, you'll love scene one. Its a new position for me and it is so tight Leilani can barely move at all. I had to turn her over to get the Hitachi access needed for a very hot orgasm. This girl is a keeper for sure!
Performers: LieLani.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 618 MB. Total Time 51:36 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Isis Love and Satine Phoenix.
74392f3b27f528087fb24e5d6d3773bc.jpeg

water_014_IsisLove.wmv_m.jpg

Many of you asked for more girl/girl shoots. I'm glad you did. This is one of the hottest shoots in a while. These two beautiful, sexy women asked me one day if they could play together for a WB shoot. Of course I didn't turn them down. Why would I want to? I knew they knew each other well and the shoot proves that fact. Thanks for asking Isis and Satine and all you girl/girl shoot lovers! As a side note I wanted to let everyone know that in scene one, due to a camera problem we were unable to use the footage of the last two orgasms. The two girls fucking in mid air scene was alot longer but we lost some of the footage. You WILL be seeing that scene redone! Just so you know.
Performers: Isis Love and Satine Phoenix.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 694 MB. Total Time 57:57 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Dana DeArmond.
a1a0a9396b7d81e288bf68ad80bc63d0.jpeg

water_014_IsisLove.wmv_m.jpg

Let me tell you what a joy it was to bring Dana DeArmond. She is easy to work with, very hot and gives everything she has to a shoot. The bondages are tight and she not only takes them without complaint but I think she gets off even better when things get rough. In scene three we get a bit silly. After I suspend her, I lower her onto a dildo for a "sit n spin" scenario. I make Dana speak to us all in gaggese throughout this tough suspension. She becomes quite fluent in my favorite language by the end of this scene. Thank you Dana for taking the "work" out of my job.
Performers: Dana DeArmond.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 701 MB. Total Time 59:32 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Lorelei Lee & Steven St. Croix Have Wet & Wild.
35d56112de1e908b4ad4d8394e2fb41f.jpeg

water_016_Lorelei.wmv_m.jpg

In this second boy/girl sexual shoot, we bring in the wild n crazy Steven St. Croix to have his way with one of our favorite ever models, Lorelei Lee. The two start out a little tentative but as soon as Steven catches Lorelei off guard, with a shock to the back of the neck, the ice is broken. From there its smooth sailing, so to speak. Steven definitely has natural dominant tendencies and Loreleis' natural submissiveness all add up to a hot combination of bondage, water and sexual desire. Thanks for cumming you two!
Performers: Lorelei Lee and Steven St. Croix.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 636 MB. Total Time 53:05 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Vendetta.
c9062c9244eb519cb232af4ec613110c.jpeg

water_017_Vendetta.wmv_m.jpg

Once again Claire Adams unleashes her inimitable style here. This time her willing victim is the beautiful Vendetta. Claire knows how to get the most out of her submissives and Vendetta quickly learns that she needs to use her brain as well as her terrific body to keep Claire happy. The two seem to develope a unique chemistry throughout the shoot that is exciting, sexy and hot to watch. Thanks you two!
Performers: Vendetta.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 751 MB. Total Time 59:32 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Claire Adams Does Sabrina Sparks!
97d39a7ec7e98d835526896e96db9465.jpeg

water_018_Claire.wmv_m.jpg

Clever, clever Claire Adams does a number on our hapless heroine Sabrina Sparks. First up, Claire teaches sexy, petite, submissive Sabrina some of the finer points of giving a blow job. Claire, ever the patient teacher, enforces her points quite well. Obviously oral makes Sabrina hot, so Claire cools her off with some delightful ice play in the next scene. Sabrina must have had some dirty thoughts in that scene since Claire decides to clean up the red head with a wickedly stiff brush and lots of foamy soap in scene 3. Lastly, Claire pulls off yet another amazing suspension and tops it off by bringing "Wet Dreams" into play. Did Sabrina get rewarded for all her hard work? I think the second to the last pic says it all.
Performers: Sabrina Sparx.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 630 MB. Total Time 52:38 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Samantha Sin.
7e23ba1716f3550233b15cfabad8e99d.jpeg

water_019_Samantha.wmv_m.jpg

What a delightfully sinful girl Samantha Sin is! Besides all the basics, like great looks and body, Samantha has a zest for life, sex and bondage games. While we only got three scenes, I think they are terrific ones. The way the scenes unfolded, I just couldn't get myself to cut them short. Samantha was quite worried about the first scene as you'll see in the preshoot interview. She also was a little worried about the inversion in the third scene. She not only braved them all, but looked hot doing it. Thanks for all of your hard work Samantha!
Performers:
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 638 MB. Total Time 53:17 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Sabrina Fox Returns!
12c0f7e9011d838967e764084d1bb2f8.jpeg

water_020_Sabrina.wmv_m.jpg

I told Sabrina that if she comes back again, that I'll make it harder than the first time. While not batting an eyelash, she ask where to sign up. So while the first shoot together was pretty good, this one was even better! The suspension in scene two was one of the coolest and hardest I've done in a while. I push her hard. She pushes herself hard. And that adds up to a hot update. Check it out for yourself.
Performers:
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 715 MB. Total Time 59:32 min.

Fileboom Premium Account