Mature fetish teen boy like to make love with older women

javuploader

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Fboom Mature 195

Bro-sis - She doesn't deserve you, I do

Run Time 14

Size 175 MB

Resolution 1280 x 720 px

I'm sorry to hear the news of your girlfriend breaking up with you. You really shouldn't waste so much time being depressed over a girl like her though. My friends on campus

know her and say she is one of the biggest sluts at college. You don't want to be with someone like that. She doesn't know what a great guy you are, but I do. I noticed

you've been in your room for days and are probably stressed out over this whole matter. It got me thinking of what I do to relieve stress and that I should do what a good

sister would and help you get happy again. I think I am pretty and can take care of you in a way that girl never would. Can I give you a loving hand job until you cum I know

if I were in your place I would want it. I have to confess that I've seen you look at me when I step out of the shower and the door is slightly cracked open. It makes me feel

good that you notice me in that way. I have thought about touching you like this. Sorry it took a nasty break up for me to make my move with you. Don't be nervous, I really

want this. You won't tell our parents will you I don't feel bad about being sexual with you but they probably wouldn't understand.

Do you like what I am doing to you Your cock wasn't so hard at first but now that you see I am serious in wanting to please you, your cock is rock hard in my hand. I like

touching you. I want to feel your hard dick inside me but that will wait for another opportunity. Right now it's all about taking care of your needs. You need this don't you

brother You need some sexy fun in your life and I am here to give it to you. I see you keep looking at my feet. Do you have a foot fetish Would you like my soft soles

stroking your shaft Oh I like your hard pole in between my soles. I feel my pussy getting moist. How would you like to cum for me You want to cum on my feet or my

hands I think I can get a better grip with my hands. I want to feel your hot cum on them. I like being in control of your orgasm. Oh wow! That shot out of your dick! You

already look like you are feeling better. Do you want to know what might make this even more fun Come into my room later tonight when mom and dad are sleeping and I

will show you. Now hurry and get cleaned up before they get home and remember this is our special secret.

Download links:

http://fboom.me/file/0d9cfd851fe45/TMUMAP185.avi

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

javuploader

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Fboom Mature 201

Little Brother sex education - part 3

Run Time 9

Size 528 MB

Resolution 1280 x 720 px

This will be my little brothers ultimate tonight. I have already taken his cherry as I ride his cock. Now, I will lie back and let him take my hot, wet pussy for a spin and fucks

me hard. I tell him to slow down and give him some pointers. As we both get close to cumming, I tell him its ok to shoot his jizz in my pussy, because Im on the pill.

Soon, I announce that I am going to cum as he shoots his load inside my pussy. We cum together and his spent cock comes out of my dripping cunt and I kiss on it and

lick and eat his cum. After we relax, I notice the time and that the night is still young and we need to get dressed so we can go clubbing. Ill help him bring a girl home

tonight since our folks are gone. But if he doesnt score, I can be his booty tonight.. and any night he wants.

Download links:

http://fboom.me/file/88a5745425338/TMUMFB275.mp4

Mommas Birthday Boy

Run Time 25

Size 581 MB

Resolution 960 x 720 px

AUNTIE AND STEP-M0MMIE Z0EY AND INDIA

ITS JUNI0RS BIRTHDAY AND MOMMA INVITED AUNTIE 0VER T0 CELEBRATE. ITS A SPECIAL DAY FOR HIS DICK.

Hes a virgin. Hes never been with a woman, except for M0MMIE. Up to this point his cock has only belonged to Step-Momme and now she wants to show it to Auntie and

have both of them play with it. It is still in chastity and they smack it around and poke at it, and make him fuck Aunties Boots. MOMMIE shows Auntie how she lets Junior

smell her pussy when she gets home from a date. For his birthday he gets to sniff another woman as M0M lets him sniff Aunties ass. They laugh at his feeble attempts to

fuck Aunties Boots in chastity. He is aching to get out of chastity and for his birthday, MOM LETS HIS 0UT. Auntie grabs him by his ears and shoves his face between her

boobs. She sits on his face and uses his nose to get herself off. While jerking his little cock MOMMIE lets him smell her shoes but he has to keep licking Auntie. Show

your Aunt what kind of stamina you have, Junior, Keep fucking my hand. Auntie wants to laugh at him while he plays with himself, and sucks on her boobs.

SH00T F0R AUNTIE, JUNI0R. N0W THAT U ARE 18 U ARE G0ING T0 HAVE T0 LEARN T0 SERVE 0THER W0MEN, BUT WE KEEP Y0UR CUM IN THE FAMILY.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account