Older and Wiser

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

A short story from â€Strictly Susan – The Third Collectionâ€

“Got yourself a boyfriend yet?†he asked.

She spluttered and coughed. “At my age?†she queried as soon as she recovered herself.

“Why not?†he said seriously. “What’s age got to do with it?â€

“I have a friend,†she said confidentially. “We go for walks sometimes.â€

“Good grief, woman,†he told her, “Take him to bed and make him happy!â€

“You’re very rude,†she told him. “You ought to know better. Anyway, what would my daughter say if I suddenly took up with some strange man?â€

“It has nothing to do with her,†he assured her. “A woman on her own needs a bit of... that, occasionally. You don’t have to make it all so serious, do you? Just go for it and enjoy it.â€

“It’s not so simple at my age.â€

“Yes it is. It’s just that simple. You’re an attractive woman, and most men would jump at the chance give half a grain of encouragement.â€

“You would? Would you?†She looked at him quizzically.

“I didn’t mean that.†He really did not mean that. It was not that she was unattractive for an older woman, but that was exactly what she was to him: an older woman.

“See? I told you. Most men would run a mile if I suggested anything more than friendship.â€

“Tie them to the bed?†he laughed. “That should stop them running.â€

She tried very hard not to laugh, pretending to be shocked. “You’re bad,†she declared. “Very bad.â€

“Seriously,†he told her, “You can’t be more than...†he studied her for a moment, “Not more than forty-five at the most, and that’s only a few years older than I am.â€

“And the rest!†she replied. “I’m considerably older than that. Can’t you see the wrinkles?â€

“Not with your clothes on,†he said still laughing, “But it’s OK. I’ll take your word for it.â€

“You’ll have to take my word.†She was completely serious, although there was an odd look in her eye that he had not missed. “I have to go,†she said. “I have a lot to get done, and I’ve spent far too long talking to you already.â€

“No problem,†he assured her. “Take care. See you soon.â€

As he drove away he smiled to himself. It was outrageous, really, to flirt with her like that when he certainly was not at all serious about it. It appealed to his sense of humour to shock her. She tried so hard to behave respectably, prudishly even, and that was what made it such a great game to tease her. Seriously though, she really did need to find herself a man. It just did not seem right for a woman to be on her own when she was so attractive – not facially, but with a nice, slim, womanly shape to her.

He shook himself suddenly, and shuddered. For a moment, just a moment, he had imagined.... He shook himself again. Not with a woman that age. It was not even something he wanted to think about.

It was a week later he was sitting in her living room drinking coffee. He had not often been to her house. Usually he just ran into her in the park and they chatted for a while. It was only because her daughter had asked him if he could take her old sofa down to her mum’s house for storage that he found himself there now.

“Well?†he asked with a wicked grin, “Got yourself that boyfriend like I suggested? I can’t see him around here?â€

He exaggeratedly looked towards each corner of the room, as if expecting to see a man hidden in a corner somewhere.

She stuck her nose in the air primly. “How do you know,†she asked him pointedly, “That he’s not tied to my bed right now, just like you suggested?â€

“It was a joke,†he said uncertainly. “And I’m sure you wouldn’t do anything like that. You haven’t that sort of sense of adventure!â€

“Come and see. Come on.†She turned and left the room. “Well?†she called, “Are you coming or what?â€

Fascinated, he followed her up the stairs. He hesitated outside her room. Somehow it did not seem right to be going into her bedroom.

“What are you waiting for?†she demanded. “Are you scared of me or something?â€

“Of course not.†He went into her bedroom, still hesitantly and looking all around the room as he entered.

She laughed at him. “That’s right,†she said, “Check it out carefully in case I really do have a man tied up somewhere.â€

“I didn’t think you had,†he told her. “I just wondered what it was you wanted to show me.â€

“I thought you’d like to see these.†She bent down by the top of the bed and pulled up a heavy leather cuff on the end of a long chain.

“This is the sort of thing you meant, isn’t it?†she asked. “So I can really tie a man to the bed and have my wicked way with him.â€

She saw that he was looking around the bed. She nodded. “That’s right,†she confirmed, “There’s one of these at each corner.â€

“Well!†he said, startled, “I’d never have thought you’d... I mean, I’m surprised. Best of luck then, in finding the right man who wants to be tied up!â€

“It was your idea,†she said. “I wouldn’t have thought of it without you.â€

“I was only joking,†he pointed out, “But there are a lot of men who like that sort of thing, so if you are serious about it you might well be in luck. Do you have anyone in mind?â€

The odd look was in her eye once more, something of a glint with a positively devilish smile on her lips.

“I thought I might test it out on you,†she declared.

“You’re joking!â€

“Not at all,†she said abruptly. “You’ve been flirting with me almost every time I’ve seen you since we first met. I’m not asking you for a relationship or a commitment or anything so serious. I just want you to help me try out something new. It’s a big step for me, trying to find myself a new man. I don’t want to get it wrong, and you’re quite right that so many men now want something a bit different, a bit kinky. I need to try these things, and if I do find the right man I can’t afford to lose him because I get it all wrong.â€

He was totally taken aback. Since he had first known her she had been so totally conventional, and more importantly so very much older than him. His jokes and jibes that she had apparently mistaken for flirting were nothing more than a bit of fun, purely because of her inflexibly prudish attitude to everything. He had never meant her to take them seriously, or for her to think that she really held any sort of physical attraction for him.

She saw his expression. “I’m not asking you to be my lover,†she explained. “I’m just asking you to help me try these out. I can’t do it on my own because I can do them up on myself, if you see what I mean.â€

“You want me to put them on you?†he asked, surprised but rather happier with that idea than the thought of her strapping him to the bed.

“You could,†she agreed, “Although I would rather try them on you because then I would have a better idea of what it would be like to have a man tied up like that.â€

“You might find a man who would rather tie you up,†he pointed out. “There must be at least as many men who want to dominate, probably more. And there are just as many, if not more, who aren’t interested in either domination or submission.â€

“You know all about it?†she asked. “You know all about all the kinky stuff?â€

“No I don’t,†he protested. “I know about some of it because I’ve come across some of it on the Internet, that’s all.â€

“Well all right.†She clearly still thought he knew all about it. “I think if there are natural ‘dominants’ and natural ‘submissives’ then I’m a dominant. I’d just hate for a man to tie me up, but it could be quite fun to tie him up. That makes sense, doesn’t it?â€

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

“Yes,†he agreed. “It makes sense.â€

“So if I’m trying it out then I need to tie you up, not have you tie me up.â€

It was not a question. She put her hands on her hips and stared at him as if daring him to disagree with her.

“I... I suppose so,†he stuttered. “You don’t really need to. You can work out what happens without actually trying it. Maybe the first time you do it should be for real. It might be more exciting like that.â€

“I would rather try it first. As I said, if I do it wrong with you then it doesn’t really matter. If I did it wrong with him then I might lose him before I had really started. That would not be good. You do want to help me, don’t you? It was you who encouraged me to find a suitable boyfriend.â€

“I did,†he agreed reluctantly.

“Come on then. Lie down on the bed, I’ll do up the straps and we can see what it’s like. It’s not going to hurt you, is it?â€

He lay on the bed as she did up the straps around his wrists.

“See?†she said. “That wasn’t so bad, was it?â€

“It’s OK,†he admitted. “Now you’ve seen what it’s like to have a man tied on your bed, you can undo them again.â€

“Can you get out of them yourself?†she asked.

He tried. “No, I can’t,†he told her. “You’ll have to undo them.â€

“Well?†he said when she did not move, “What are you waiting for?â€

She was looking down at the bed as though not seeing him, or as though in some sort of dream.

“Sorry,†she said, “I was miles away.â€

“I’m waiting for you to undo these cuffs, and let me go,†he reminded her.

“Oh, yes. I was just thinking that we should try the ankle cuffs too. I mean, it’s pointless only doing half of it. It won’t take a moment.â€

“Well just hurry up,†he told her.

“I’m hurrying,†she said and started to bend over his legs to reach the cuffs at the bottom end of the bed. She stopped, frozen, thinking again.

“What is it now?†he asked exasperated. It took him several seconds to realise what she was looking at.

“You find this exciting, don’t you?†she said. “You find it exciting to have me doing this to you.â€

“No, of course not. I’m just letting you do it because you said you wanted to try it out.â€

“You are excited,†she insisted.

“I’m not,†he protested. “Really I’m not.â€

“Liar.â€

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?â€

She had undone his trousers and had roughly pulled them and his pants down to his ankles.

“Liar,†she said again, pointing at his obvious arousal. “If that’s not excited then I don’t know what is!â€

“You can’t do that,†he said crossly. “Stop it. Let me go.â€

“I told you I want to try it with your ankles attached too,†she said with an almost aggressive determination.. She pulled his trousers and pants all the way off over his feet, and attached his ankles to the cuffs at the lower corners of the bed with some difficulty as he struggled.

“Still excited I see,†she commented, pointing once again at his hardness and almost touching it with the end of her pointing finger. It twitched in response.

“Enough!†he said. “Let me go.â€

“You seem to be enjoying it,†she pointed out. “And the point of this is that you’re helplessly tied to my bed and I can do what I want. You’re my prisoner, my slave, my toy.â€

“But we were only trying it,†he objected. “Just so you could see what it was like to have a man tied to your bed. Taking my trousers off wasn’t part of it. You just can’t do this.â€

“Taking your trousers off wasn’t part of it? Getting excited wasn’t part of it either. You’re just as bad. You’re worse than I am. You broke the rules first.â€

“It’s not the same,†he grumbled. “I couldn’t help it.â€

“So. You find me so exciting you couldn’t help it?†She raised her eyebrows in surprise. “I don’t believe it. You’re just bad.â€

“Yes. All right. I’m bad.†He certainly was not going to admit that he found her tying him to the bed one of the most exciting things he had ever experienced.

“You’re bad all right,†she agreed. “And if I’m playing the dominant role properly, you should be punished. I’m sure I can think of something appropriate while I’ve got you tied there nicely helpless and unable to stop me until I’ve finished with you.â€

“Come on,†he said. “This is getting silly. Just undo the cuffs and let me put my trousers on again.â€

“Are you calling me silly?â€

Without waiting for an answer, she aimed a slap at his hardness, catching it squarely on one side. As he yelped in pain, she grabbed his balls and squeezed hard. His shouts echoed around the room until she let go.

“I can certainly punish you,†she said with a tight smile. “Want some more punishment?â€

“For God’s sake!†he moaned with tears of pain in his eyes, “That fucking well hurt!â€

“Language,†she rebuked him. “I won’t have language like that in my house, thank you. Now I will really have to punish you, won’t I?â€

He closed his eyes, wondering for a moment whether this was somehow a bad dream from which he would awake and find himself in his own bedroom. He opened them rapidly as something touched him.

“Actually,†she was saying as her fingers ran lightly up and down the length of his hardness, “It’s rather nice. It would be such a shame to hurt it when there are much better uses for it.â€

“You are joking.†His eyes were wide now, with even more concern in them. “You don’t mean...?â€

“I mean,†she said solemnly, “That you obviously want it, and I haven’t had it for so long that I’m seriously considering whether to throw all my morals out of the window and give you the greatest sex you’ve ever had.â€

“I don’t want it,†he said equally seriously. “THAT is an automatic reaction and it doesn’t mean I want to do it with you. I just can’t help it. I don’t want it. I don’t want to do it. I don’t want to do it with you. It will go down if you leave it alone and I can put my trousers back on.â€

“If I remember correctly,†she said thoughtfully, “All men want it most of the time, and they aren’t really too fussy who they do it with. In any case,†she added, sitting upright, “Why don’t you want to do it with me? Are you saying I’m not good enough for you?â€

As she spoke she stopped stroking him with her fingers. He felt her fingers come together near the end of his hardness, and the ends of her sharp fingernails press threateningly but as yet very lightly into him.

“No, no,†he said hurriedly. “It’s not that. It just would feel wrong, doing it with you.â€

“It doesn’t really matter what you mean,†she told him. “You don’t have any choice. I can do anything I like with you. You’re quite right, your body will react automatically given the right stimulus, and I’m quite sure I can remember all the triggers.â€

She stood up abruptly. For a moment he thought she was going to release him, but instead she started to remove her clothes. She stood, naked, beside the bed and examined herself with her fingertips.

“I should have been better prepared,†she murmured to herself. “I’m not what I was twenty years ago. If I only had a little lubrication.â€

He watched her in horror. Despite her age and the very definite wrinkles, she had been an extremely attractive woman when she was younger and her body, naked, even now was overwhelmingly desirable. He knew there was nothing he could do. If she had decided to do it with him, he was quite powerless to stop her.

She looked up, suddenly aware she had spoken her thoughts out loud.

“I’ll need your help here,†she told him, “Not that you have a lot of choice. You’ll have to assist with the lubrication and arousal.â€

He had no idea what she was talking about.

“You’ll have to lick me,†she explained. “It may take some time.â€

“No,†he said. “I’m not doing that.â€

“You don’t have a choice,†she reminded him.

She clambered on to the bed and knelt with her legs either side of his face. Slowly she lowered herself towards him, adjusting her position until she was comfortable.

“Lick,†she ordered, “And make it good. The better you do this, the quicker it will be and then we can do it properly. Get on with it. I don’t want to suffocate you, but I can’t support myself like this for too long without sitting right down on you. My muscles aren’t as young as they were.â€

He licked.

Cover art by Rodzo

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account