Master of Arcane Arts Seeks Eager Slave in Massachusetts

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by AMastersGift, Dec 24, 2011.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. AMastersGift

AMastersGift New Member

I want you for dark things; you want that too. Even with just a moment you'll know something is uniquely different -I like that. I'm seeking a serious slave/submissive for a lifestyle in dominance. You're a naughty girl but it's not your fault. You're looking for that firm hand to keep you straight and narrow.

I have been active in the BDSM alt scene for over fifteen years; knowing even before puberty that I was born with dominant needs. BDSM is very emotional and deep -I will understand you in ways you've never allowed yourself to even dream of. I find contentment in providing guidance and control.

I know secret and forgotten arts; and my mastery extends beyond simply "fleshcraft". The body always follows the mind.

The joys of the art aside I would describe myself as caring and tender, and I understand the value of patience. I am firm; I will take however I know the delicate balance. You will be completely my one.

I love to read and write, I am a published author and a respected scientist in my field of interest.

Attached Files:

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM