Master seeking sub/slave

MasterJ90

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello all you good slaves. I am Master J. 18 from NYC.

I have been a Master as well as a slave since I was 12 with my friends. I am into humiliation (public and private), Spanking, pain, water sports, and role playing but my limits are bleeding, scat, fire, knives, and anything leaving permanent marks. I am looking for a female sub over 18 for online and maybe R/T if they live near NYC. You must have a web cam and a camera is also preferred. You should message me with respect and always address me as Master J unless told otherwise by me. I am a very strict master but will respect all of you limits as long as I know about them before I become your master.

I will respect and understand you have a personal life as I do and none will ever know or be included in what you do if it is against your limits. I will have rules and if any are broken they will be met with swift and harsh punishment. On the other side if you have been good you will be rewarded. For a few very good and long term slaves that may include a day of switch. You will not need to be online all of them time but if we setup a time you should be on you must be no matter what.

Overall I am a strict but very kind master. I do understand things happen in life and not every rule you brake will be met with punishment if there is a VERY good reason you need to brake that rule. When you send me a message list as much info about yourself as you can. All of you likes and limits. [email protected]

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account