Looking for an extreme sadist to help me write a story (RP)

MY D0UBT

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Greetings all, I suppose I ought to begin by introducing myself. My name is Latyss, I am a poet and storyteller, generally of darker more alternative subjects.

I've done this before in the past when writing a short story about a serial killer; while I could probably of come up with many ideas myself I thought it would be more fun to find an extreme sadist who toyed with thoughts of extreme torture and killing his victims to play the part of the killer whilst I myself played the main part of Sarah. Therefore while the basic plot was set out the outcome of Sarah's story was not finite until the RP (as I suppose it would be considered thus) was over. The end result was what I considered to be a work far more creative than if I had undertaken the task alone, needless to say I was incredibly pleased with the outcome and hence why I wish to repeat it with a different story and a different person!

So if you think you could fill in the part for me then just PM me here on these forums or reply in the thread and I'll be in contact ASAP.

You just need to be a sadistic and dominating male who isn't afraid to express their desires beyond limitation. You are allowed to kill in this story and be graphic about it if you wish to.

Thank-you very much to anyone interested, I look forward to hearing from you!

~Latyss~

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

wargod1971

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I would be interested in helping. I don't have tons of experience writing fiction, or non-fiction for that matter, but I loved all those ultra graphic horror movies from the 80's when I was a teenager. "New York Ripper" was one of my favorites. My best friend likes to comment that my game fiction, for our RPG's is sometimes 'too' graphic. But since I am new to this site I am trying to get a feel for it, maybe this will help.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account