master jey Moderator

rofllmao this was so damn good XD

3. kittengrey

kittengrey Member

-ROFLMFAO- Dude, xDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  4. master jey

master jey Moderator

hey kittengrey you have a strut as well? i love wemen with guitars ;)

5. kittengrey

kittengrey Member

its actually a Fender Squire Bass -whatever that is- it's Master's but he gave it to me cuz he doesn't play it anymore -is slowly learning-
    ....-watching video again- xDDD

6. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

kittengrey - do you play slap or pluck single note?

That video is fricken hilarious!

7. kittengrey

kittengrey Member

at the moment, for learning, I'm slapping. But then I'll sit there and play with it and normally while just messing around I'll switch between slapping and plucking. I have a bad habit of just making noise with the thing to get used to the feel of it instead of actually learning songs ^^;; I've been very musically challenged, I never was good with instruments, but hopefully I can play well with time and practice. And afterwards I'm gonna get a guitar. =D

8. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

I started out on guitar, so i went to pluck, but then i learned slap and i love it. Currently im building a 5 string bass from scratch, and i was unaware anyone else here played bass. I'b be interested to see what other instruments are played..

I currently play bass, guitar, trumpet, and piano... although i haven't picked up a trumpet in years....'

9. E. Edward Grey Esq.

E. Edward Grey Esq. New Member

That was really funny.
    Btw, this is my first post!

10. I'm glad you guys liked that video. I started looking on YouTube and they have a whole bunch of videos. I was watching them last night and was just laughing for over an hour!!!

and I know Ive mentioned this before... Insomnia really blows... *grumble*

11. master jey

master jey Moderator

i play guitar,bass and violin :)