Broken vibrator. lol.

Randomguy86

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Anyone had their g/f or any g/f's broken their vibrator from over usage?

My g/f vibrator went missing for probably like 2 years. Only just told me recently that it broke from using it too much when I was at work. lmao.

How the heck does a vibrator break from using it too much anyway?

Now I think about it, we definately had a lot more sex back then... Hmm. Anyone got any suggestions for a new vibrator for my g/f? Lol

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Ceilidh

We have broken one. But I think it was the quality that lead to it breaking. It was a remote bullet vibe and the cord to the vibe came loose resulting in it not working.

However in the last few weeks and the recent predicament I've been in, I have been digging out toys to help me without penetration. So I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I ligitmantly break one.

Fileboom Premium Account

Randomguy86

We have broken one. But I think it was the quality that lead to it breaking. It was a remote bullet vibe and the cord to the vibe came loose resulting in it not working.

However in the last few weeks and the recent predicament I've been in, I have been digging out toys to help me without penetration. So I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I ligitmantly break one.

°°
O

Digging out toys? How many have you got?

Fileboom Premium Account

Ceilidh

°°
O

Digging out toys? How many have you got?

Lol.

Um. Several? Lol

From memory, I recall owning one that is 8 inches, but I don't care for it plus it's age is nearing if not passes 10 years and I wish to replace it, update it.

Then I have a lit of smaller ones that are more powerful than the larger one.
-1 the size of a masccera container with adjustable settings
-1 a bit smaller with one very powerful setting
-1 wireless remote vibe. Great for going out in public- 10 different settings. Lol
- and 1 bullet type we acquired in Japan. It has this silicon covering ghat looks like a sea anenome. Wonderful toy. The day it breaks I will cry and do everything in my power to get my hands on another one just like it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Randomguy86

Lol.

Um. Several? Lol

From memory, I recall owning one that is 8 inches, but I don't care for it plus it's age is nearing if not passes 10 years and I wish to replace it, update it.

Then I have a lit of smaller ones that are more powerful than the larger one.
-1 the size of a masccera container with adjustable settings
-1 a bit smaller with one very powerful setting
-1 wireless remote vibe. Great for going out in public- 10 different settings. Lol
- and 1 bullet type we acquired in Japan. It has this silicon covering ghat looks like a sea anenome. Wonderful toy. The day it breaks I will cry and do everything in my power to get my hands on another one just like it.

Awsome.

I've never met anyone who has been into sex toys : (

Just curious, how do you pronounce your display name?

Fileboom Premium Account

Randomguy86

Last edited: