creepiest joplin tornado video

Moonlight

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Before we moved into town we lived about a half mile from a creek. We had several days where it poured all day long. I could hear water and went outside to see the cow pasture across the road was part of the creek. I have never before or since seen the creek that flooded. Only sad part was when a couple of my son's 16 year old friends decided to take a canoe out on it. The first time they went and had a great time but the second it capsized. One heard the other scream for help and he saw him go under. It took them several months to finally find him. I knew something was up when sheriff and state police cars were swarming down there but it wasn't until my son got home from school and told me his friend drowned and they were looking for his body that I knew why. Teenage boys, oy. Most at least most of my son's friends as well as my son have no fear of anything. They pull all kinds of crazy stunts as if nothing can ever hurt them.

We have had several really close calls. Thankfully nothing terrible happened. I still look at my facebook album that has the damage from a tornado in 2009. It ripped off a lot of siding and a tree fell on my house. It looked worse then it actually was thankfully.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

other_brad

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm amazed... I just got here tonight, and in the back of my mind, I was wondering what the chances are that I would run across people somewhat near me. (I live about 50 miles north of springfield) And in this single thread, I see two nearby people!

Awesome video's! I love the fear of severe weather, and knowing my life is in the hands of the higher powers to be. It's liberating in a way!

Well, enough of that... don't want to turn it into a spirituality topic!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium