Latex game unusual and exciting. Pics

log247

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Metal Beads

Name of actress:
Tags: Rubber, Latex

The last time I was in Amsterdam, I picked up this sexy latex dress from Absolute Danny. It's so tiny that it barely covers my rubber panties. So, I'm sure you will enjoy how I tease the camera while wearing it. Then, I slide my panties off and give you a surprise, as I pull out a string of metal beads which are hiding inside.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Metal Beads
Format: JPG
Resolution: 1200x800
Photos: 112
Size: 56 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

log247

Caged

Name of actress:

My friends at Exotic Toy Room built me a wicked stand-up cage. So, I decided to feature it in this set of kinky solo action. I am dressed in a tiny black rubber dress that I picked up at Absolute Danny in Amsterdam. It doesn't leave much to the imagination and I think you will like that.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Caged
Photos: 115
Size: 40 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Delightful

Name of actress:

This scene is another set in the series I shot with Peter Czernich. For this one, I decided to soften things a bit, with a gorgeous purple and pink latex outfit. It is very frilly and pretty, but I add a kinky touch by pulling off my rubber bra and hiking up my skirt to give you a peek.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Delightful
Photos: 87
Size: 26 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Marquis Revisited

Name of actress:

In going through some older photos, I stumbled upon this set of pictures that I had never published. They were shot by Peter Czernich during my trip to Solingen Germany a few years back. I don't know why I never put them up, but here they are! If you like long, tight latex dresses and gloves, this one is right up your alley.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Marquis Revisited
Resolution: 1793x1200
Photos: 62
Size: 28 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

log247

Rearview

Name of actress:

This set of photos is for all the ass lovers who visit my site. I'm dressed in a very proper looking latex uniform top and skirt, but when I turn around, you'll see that my ass is sticking out. So, you'll get an eyeful of my derriere as I strike some poses on my spanking bench. After that, I undo the g-string strap and finger myself from behind.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Rearview
Resolution: 1000x750
Photos: 129
Size: 26 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Champagne Wishes

Name of actress:

This scene gives you latex kink with a touch of class. Dressed in a pretty custom rubber outfit, I relax and enjoy a glass of bubbly champagne. Then I slowly remove my bra and pull up my skirt to reveal that my panties are missing. And as the grand finale, I grab the champagne bottle and pour it all over my body.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Champagne Wishes
Photos: 124
Size: 45 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Enter the Dragon

Name of actress:

This set brings an asian flair to my usual latex kink. I begin wearing a gorgeous red latex dress with a black and silver dragon across the front. It is matched perfectly with my custom rubber arm-pieces, that are decorated with my name. I show off my outfit and then slowly peel it away until I'm only wearing the sleeves and a garter.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Enter the Dragon
Photos: 120
Size: 35 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Marquis Mood

Name of actress:

During my visit with Peter Czernich, I did this shoot featuring a custom black-and-white latex outfit made by Maggie Delena. It has a great classic fetish feel, with layers of tight and shiny rubber and a strict riding crop. It's guaranteed to feed your fetish!

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Marquis Mood
Resolution: 1196x800
Photos: 94
Size: 44 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Catsuit Mischief

Name of actress:

For this scene, I decided to feature a gorgeous smoke-transparent catsuit from Polymorphe. So, sit back and enjoy seeing how it tightly encases my body in latex while giving you a teasing look at what's underneath. Of course, my crotch zipper comes down and my fingers go to work before the scene is over.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Catsuit Mischief
Resolution: 1350x900
Photos: 100
Size: 46 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account