Latex game unusual and exciting. Pics

log247

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Simply Solo

Name of actress:
Tags: Rubber, Latex

Sometimes there is no substitute for a classic black catsuit against a stark white background. That is exactly what this set delivers. Wearing only a skin tight catsuit, a pair of wicked black boots, and a pair of black rubber gloves, I have some fun by myself. I begin by showing off my outfit with some poses and then follow that up by unzipping my crotch and reaching for an inflatable latex dildo.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Simply Solo
Format: JPG
Resolution: 1000x750
Photos: 112
Size: 17 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

log247

Winter Wonderland

Name of actress:

With the holiday season upon us, I decided it was time to do another xmas themed photoshoot. This year, I decided to go with a candy-cane theme and got decked out in white and red latex. I strike some cutesy poses with a giant lollipop and then things get naughty as I pull my rubber pants down and give you a show.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Winter Wonderland
Resolution: 1200x800
Photos: 155
Size: 43 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

log247

Bad Medicine - Solo Series

Name of actress:

Medical scenes have always been one of my favorites, so when I got my hands on this cute little latex nurse uniform, I couldn't wait to head into my kinky clinic for some solo fun. Fortunately, my clinic is well equipped and I had plenty of medical toys to use, including a big metal syringe, a clear breast pump and a black rubber respirator. This is one scene that will certainly get your heart rate up.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Bad Medicine - Solo Series
Photos: 138
Size: 32 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Wildcat

Name of actress:

For this scene, I heard the "call of the wild" and put on my tiger striped latex corset and skirt. Then I headed into the jungle, armed with only my leopard skin dildo. You'll love watching as I slip out of my skirt and panties, and then pleasure myself inside a waterfall.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Wildcat
Photos: 99
Size: 30 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Ball Cage

Name of actress:

When I was in Montreal for a performance at Club Sin, I had the chance to shoot with my friend, Martin Perreault. Many of you have probably seen Martin's work with Bianca Beauchamp, and if you have, you will know what a talented photographer he is. So, when I had the chance to do some shooting with him at the Blah Blah Studio, I jumped at the chance. This scene was centered on a metal ball cage that was suspended from the ceiling. I got all dressed in my flamed rubber outfit and was locked inside the cage. It's a little change of pace from my usual picture updates, but I thought you might enjoy seeing it.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Ball Cage
Photos: 45
Size: 4 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Sweet Dreams

Name of actress:

For this shoot, I decided to invite you into my bedroom and give you a peek at how I like to relax before bed. I begin dressed in a tiny white latex dress made by one of my favorite designers, inner sanctum. I also have a matching rubber panties, but they don't stay on for too long. After striking some seductive poses for you, its time to heat this late night session up, so I grab my glass dildo and get myself off for your viewing pleasure.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Sweet Dreams
Photos: 141
Size: 44 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Alley Cat

Name of actress:

You never know what you'll run into when you venture down a darkened alley. But if you choose the alley in this scene, you'll be pleasantly surprised when you find me in a tight and shiny black catsuit. In this set, I get kinky in an alley by showing off my curves all covered in latex. Then I unzip my crotch, insert an inflatable dildo and zip up again, sealing the rubber cock inside my suit. Finally, I grab the pump and inflate it while its deep inside.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Alley Cat
Resolution: 1350x900
Photos: 100
Size: 38 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Pleasured

Name of actress:

This photo shoot is all about me pleasuring myself. Fortunately for you, I decide to let you watch. I begin by getting dressed in a sexy black and white latex outfit, complete with skin tight stockings and a tiny thong. Then, I outfit a metal stool with a rubber dildo attachment. I pull down my panties, climb on top of the dildo, and get myself off. It is a voyeurs delight, as I give you plenty of close-ups that will allow you to pleasure yourself while you watch.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Pleasured
Photos: 165
Size: 40 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Collared

Name of actress:

I love having a submissive in a collar and under my control. So, in this set I decided to give you a taste of what its like to be collared by me. It is shot in a POV style, with many of the pics from the perspective of the collared submissive. I start by teasing you with some poses, showing off my rubber covered curves. Then I put the collar on you and tease you with some shots of my shaved snatch. I know you will love this chance to see what its like to be my collared slave.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Collared
Photos: 208
Size: 48 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Steel Chamber

Name of actress:

This set is going to be a treat for all of the ass-lovers out there. I put on my house of harlot open-butt dress and head into my steel chamber for a little fun. Part I features lots of poses that show off my bum, while Part II begins when the metal dildo comes out of the toy box.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Steel Chamber
Photos: 177
Size: 11 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account