Latex game unusual and exciting. Pics

log247

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sweltering Heat

Name of actress:
Tags: Rubber, Latex

The weather is starting to get cooler, but this set will certainly heat things up for you. I start out dressed in a strappy latex bikini that barely holds in my curves. Then, I slowly slip out of it, showing you all that I've got. You will surely be breaking a sweat by the time you reach the end of this one.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Sweltering Heat
Format: JPG
Resolution: 1800x1200
Photos: 92
Size: 40 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

log247

Dirty Polaroids

Name of actress:

While I was in Atlantic City, I had the chance to shoot some instant pics with Steve Prue for his "Dirty Polaroids" series. It was fun to shoot naughty pics the old fashioned way, and the Jersey shoreline made for a great backdrop. So, enjoy this candid peak behind the closed doors of my hotel room.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Dirty Polaroids
Resolution: 1500x1176
Photos: 9
Size: 9 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Gummi Goddess

Name of actress:

This update is a special treat for those of you who like girls encased in lots of gummi rubber goodness. Wearing a wicked hood and lots of black latex, I get down and dirty for your viewing pleasure. There's enough tight n' shiny sex appeal packed into this scene to keep your fetish appetite satisfied.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Gummi Goddess
Photos: 71
Size: 25 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

log247

Venemous

Name of actress:

For this scene, I slither into a skin tight snakeskin latex dress that is sure to have you begging for more. But don't worry, I leave nothing to the imagination as I peel back the layers of rubber and show you everything. So, be careful .. my bite is lethal!

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Venemous
Photos: 93
Size: 59 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Wild Pink

Name of actress:

For this scene, I shimmy into a pink tiger-striped latex dress from Kaori's Latex that is super tight and barely covers my naughty parts. You'll love watching how it hugs my curves so close, and there is added treat for those of you who enjoy sexy heels and sexier feet.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Wild Pink
Photos: 100
Size: 40 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Kink Confidential

Name of actress:

If you have a taste for the kinkier side of latex, then this update will be a treat for you. Dressed in a white rubber hood and a black spanking skirt, I tease and please the camera for your viewing pleasure. I leave very little the imagination in this one, so won't you join me for a latex encased rendezvous?

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Kink Confidential
Photos: 92
Size: 31 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Slick Sweetheart

Name of actress:

The contrast of a slick black latex catsuit against a hot pink background is something that I love. And that is precisely what you'll get in this scene. Watch me strut my stuff in skin tight rubber and sky high heels. Then enjoy as I unzip my crotch and get naughty for you.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Slick Sweetheart
Photos: 118
Size: 49 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Wicked Vixen

Name of actress:

This scene finds me in a darkened hallway, with nothing but a simple black latex dress, opera length rubber gloves, and a fierce pair of heels. You'll love the way I tease you by pulling my skirt up before finally giving you the payoff of seeing what's underneath.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Wicked Vixen
Resolution: 1600x1200
Photos: 75
Size: 30 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Heels & Hose

Name of actress:

This scene is a special treat for all the fans of sexy sheer hose and kinky high heels. I teamed up with the folks at Fabulously Fetish Shoes and photographer, Ellis Berg, to create this leg-lover's dream. Decked out in shiny black rubber and set against a stark white background, I slowly shimmy out of my hobble skirt and tease you with my legs, feet and .. of course .. my wicked heels!

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Heels & Hose
Resolution: 1500x1000
Photos: 68
Size: 18 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account