kidnapping

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sparrow are you serious?!

Thats crazy! I wonder how you even start a service like that!

Very serious. as a matter of fact, if yu'v eever seen the movie "the game" with michael douglas, you'll see them in action, as they were the consultants for that movie. I found their information in a newsweek magazine, and actually applied to work for them, I went in for my second interview just before i moved, and was unable to continue the intake process, but I've often considered starting a similar company here in Michigan as opposed to NYC.

A company you could hire to kidnap you? Wow you can find just about anything out there now lol.

But it's supposed to be a personal kidnapping. (Although she may be interested in the hired kidnapping too)

I think you missed the point of my statement. While I'm not a lawyer, They are LEGALLY allowed to kidnap you, right off the street, because you agreed to it, in writing beforehand. this signed and notorized legal contract, absolves you from all criminal actions, unless the person being kidnapped was to say, die from something you did.
Have a written agreement, get it notorized, and then wait for it to be the last thing on their mind. then, put your plan int action.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sado_Dom

I think you missed the point of my statement. While I'm not a lawyer, They are LEGALLY allowed to kidnap you, right off the street, because you agreed to it, in writing beforehand. this signed and notorized legal contract, absolves you from all criminal actions, unless the person being kidnapped was to say, die from something you did.
Have a written agreement, get it notorized, and then wait for it to be the last thing on their mind. then, put your plan int action.

So you're saying that if I could make a consensual legal contract with my kidnapee beforehand then later kidnap her, there will be no authoritative action taken?

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Sparrow69

there were three situations listed in the company bio. the first was a typical home invasion where the person was detained for three days. and repetitively abused and used until they gave up the location of the safe hidden int heir house. The second was a back seat of the car situation, where the person was forced to drive to a particular location and then raped bu a group of masked individuals. and the third was a broad daylight ira style snatch and grab in the middle of a supermarket parking lot. everyone outside the supermarket on that particular day were paid actors, who all ran for cover or to get help.

My advice is to keep it simple, something like the back seat of the car thing or similar, so theirs minimal chance of a witness, and keep the contract on you so if the police are called, you can simply show it to them and explain that its a consensual sex act between concenting adults in an attempt to fulfill a fantasy and spice up your relationship.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sado_Dom

My advice is to keep it simple, something like the back seat of the car thing or similar, so theirs minimal chance of a witness, and keep the contract on you so if the police are called, you can simply show it to them and explain that its a consensual sex act between concenting adults in an attempt to fulfill a fantasy and spice up your relationship.

Thanks for the advice, my victim will have to always keep the legal contract on her since she won't know at all when the kidnap will happen. A simple abduction is boring though :p a struggle would be fun.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

Thanks for the advice, my victim will have to always keep the legal contract on her since she won't know at all when the kidnap will happen. A simple abduction is boring though :p a struggle would be fun.

I think you missed my point... YOU should be the one to keep it on YOU since your the one who would be at risk of being accused of a crime. You need to be able to prove you have not committed an offense when asked for proof, and since she would be seen as a victim, you wouldn't be allowed to confer with her beforehand.

Fileboom Premium Account

Wouldn't it be better for both parties to have a copy of the legal contract, drawn up when the arrangement is actually made? :confused:

I love this abduction idea. This has been a fantasy of mine since before I knew anything about BDSM. Unfortunately though, having been there for real, I will never be able to even try making my fantasy a reality. I would freak out and have panic attacks, and this would spoil the game completely :(

Fileboom Premium Account