kidnapping

sillylittlepet

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

oh my god, I would LOVE to try this
it would probably be pretty risky though

If I were to craft something like this though, I would tell my "friend" that I'm hanging out with some other friends for the night and I wont be able to meet up with him. As I'm walking (to wherever place we've agreed on) I feel like I'm being followed, I quicken my pace.
I'm still be followed, my heart is racing, but I know I cant outrun a car!
A car pulls up next to me and look! Its my "friend". Turns out he's offered me a ride to the house, that sure was nice of him. I didnt know he was coming though, no one mentioned anything
This is kind of weird. I don't think we're going in the right direction, this must be a scenic route or maybe a shortcut. I feel kind of nervous... he's keeps glancing at me. Maybe I should pull my skirt down a little, I didn't realize how much leg I've been showing! He's acting kind of strange now, commenting on how nice I look. Now wait a second, get your hand off my thigh! He'd better stop the car, cuz I really want to get out. I dont even know where we are!
What does he mean "no"?
We've driven pretty far, there's nothing really around here, is that rope in the backseat?!
Gee I hope nothing bad happens to me!

Honestly, there's no way to do this without both parties being pretty sure of what's gonna happen, which takes a lot of the "true" suspense out of it. As far as the cops and regular bystanders go, you'd want to make sure that it looks as normal as possible. Maybe he takes you out on a "first date" but when you go back to his place he doesn't plan on letting you go. Maybe he convinces you to get in his car so he can give you a ride.

It would be a lot riskier if he "forced" you into a car. Especially since there are cameras everywhere

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

sebastian

Full kidnappings can be arranged--this is a very common gay leather fantasy and I've seen guys claiming to have experienced it. You'd need to figure out a fairly secluded place to do the actual abduction. It seems to me that's the only risky moment. But it's very risky, because it can easily be misunderstood.

The legal issues are complex. Cops might or might not accept the explanation, assuming the sub made very clear that the kidnapping was wanted. But remember that one of the most scandalous parts of the Jeffrey Dahmer story was that the cops had the chance to rescue one of the victims and let Dahmer persuade them it was all a misunderstanding--so cops will be fairly reluctant to risk that sort of mistake I think. However, if the sub refuses to press charges, in the long run I think the case would get dropped, but only after a lot of hassle. On the other hand, a lot of what doms do in d/s play is illegal--you cannot, for example, consent to be beaten. So it's possible that they might look for a lesser charge that they can hit you with, like disturbing the peace, which only requires that some member of the public be alarmed about what they've seen.

Fileboom Premium Account

sillylittlepet

are you kidding me?
Your friends and family would go nuts if you disappeared
the authorities would be ALL OVER that shit

now, if you told your friends and family that you were gonna be gone for a couple of days and couldn't be reached, then you could do something where he holds you hostage and you cant leave or call anyone

so. You want to be pretend kidnapped, right? Pretend?
I'm pretty sure for real kidnapping is illegal as fuck

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

How's this: the kidnapping happens as a home invasion in the middle of the night. Your Dom has a key to your apartment and tells you he will kidnap you sometime this month. He wakes you in the middle of the night and 'rapes' you, then forces you to get into his car. Maybe he has a toy guy that both of you agree is a real gun. The next morning, he orders you to call work and family and tell them you'll be taking a couple days off.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

there are companies where you hire them to fulfill your kidnap fantasies and sign a waiver, granted its cost is generated based on the elaboration of your fantasy. The best part is, once you hire them and pay for the service, the abduction will happen sometime in the next 18 months. So you have no clue when or where, but when it does, your totally fucked... pun intended.

Fileboom Premium Account