Interview the person below you

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

new1

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Good question! well it wasn't the first time I tried to flip a swing and it hit me in the mouth :) Ouch!! Or the time there was a thunderstorm and lightening struck the air in-front of me, not even 10ft away.

Apple scrumping... This old guy used to grow apples, me and my brother used to jump his fence , pinch some and run home with them... lol he chased us once and it added to the excitement. Good fun :)

Question: What was one of the naughty things you did as a kid?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sillylittlepet

Answer: If I could find someone to take the bloody photo, sure. I'd have to drive out to the middle of nowhere first... then again, given where I live, that wouldn't be too far...

Question: What's your favorite stupid little browser-based flash game? We all play `em, let's be honest here.

okay I'm not supposed to, but jey didnt really have a good answer so I WILL ANSWER

http://www.nyancatfly.com/

BEST GAME EVER

Basically you play a cat made out of a pop-tart who flies around on a rainbow collecting sweets and avoiding gross veggies

Fileboom Premium Account

slave_nicki

My first kiss was amazing! I was 14 and I had just confessed to my crush that I liked him. He was reluctant to do anything because had "dated" his friend when were 12. He was telling me this as we were walking to class and as I was walking away from him he called my name. I turned aound and he walked up to me and said "I do really like you, too. I don't care about David." Then he lifted my face to his and kissed me. The memory still brings a smile to my face.

Question: what's something you have done that you thought you would never do?

Fileboom Premium Account

Ceilidh

yesterday. it was my birthday. and about 20 of my family - mom, aunts, uncles, cousins, and second cousins - went to the zoo. even though i ended up getting too hot and got to be wheel chaired around a quarter of the park, we still had a blast. and afterwards we all went out for pizza where my family suprised me with a birthday cake. and of cousre my day wouldnt be complete without my aunts on the way home started attempting to moon and flash each other. do adults ever grow up? sometimes i believe their children are more of the adults than the parents. lol.

what is your most emberassing memory of your family? did they do something to you? do something in your presence to mortify you?

Fileboom Premium Account

sillylittlepet

My family went to univseral studios in california when I was a kid (its a theme park) and my dad and I got on the jaws ride. Its this big silly boat with a guide and this mechanical shark attacks you throughout the ride
So there's this one part where the guide tells us that we have to go into the boathouse in order to be safe from jaws, even though its super obvious that jaws is going to "attack" us in there. Upon hearing this my dad stands up and starts yelling "NOT THE BOATHOUSE!!! DONT GO INTO THE BOATHOUSE"
I was mortified

Question: if you could relive any moment of your life what would it be?

Fileboom Premium Account