Interview the person below you

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Death

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Shit happens :)

Hey, that's not really a bad thing... well, it's been for me, but yeah, shit happens - it'll go fine next time. :p

question:what is it you can do best?

Without a doubt photography. I'm truly an awesome photographer, I'm telling you...

Question: What's your favourite anime, ever, and why? (No spoilers, though!) If you have to mention two or three, that's fine, but explain why for them all.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

I dont think it is a bad thing at all

Question: What's your favourite anime, ever, and why? (No spoilers, though!) If you have to mention two or three, that's fine, but explain why for them all.

asking that is like asking a parent to chose their favorite child.
I'd probably have to put pokemon or fullmetal alchemist as my favorite favorite, purely because it was what Igot into first.
My friend also draws an anime in which I am a character. So that would have to go on the list too,
and probably Hellsing,
But mainly because it was the first one Ki-lan introduced me to ever. and its fairly entertaining.

Question: How many countries, if any, have you visited and which was your favorite?

Fileboom Premium Account

ki-lan

i started reading a big book of native american myths and legends when i was about 8. i think my favorite was one about the coyote godwas having a dream and woke screaming and his friend asked what was so bad about the dream. and so coyote explains that his penis grew across a road and started having sex with this amazingly hot girl. and his friend is asking "but how can this be a bad dream?" and coyote replies "thats when a herd of horses stampeded down the road." or some such. i was a slightly messed up kid. but i liked that cause it was silly.

my question is whats your favorite mythological creature?

Fileboom Premium Account

england, :)
lovely in many respects but the wrong side of the atlantic for meh.

i'd like to move to america, or atleast visit often.
mainly cos thats where ki-lan lives :D
and i'm going to steal his cat. (i joke, more like borrow long term)
and because i want to give him cuddles for real :)

question:
where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Fileboom Premium Account

Death

Dead. Not necessarily a bad thing, at all, though; if I died from a romantic suicide pact with my hopefully future-found true love, then I'd be in the lovely afterlife with her, and we'd be completely happy, together, for eternity, afterwards... however, if I, unfortunately, would prove to never find her in this life, then I'd be dead, anyway, as I really do not want to become old, but in this scenario more because being alone for years, still, would've broken my spirits to the point of me becoming suicidal enough to just end it, for better luck in a new life... but I'm sure it won't end that gloomy, but yeah, anyway, dead is what I'll be... not that death even exists, though, so not in this life, rather...

Question: What's the weirdest case of synchronicity that you've experienced? (In regards to coincidental/"coincidental" events.)

Fileboom Premium Account