Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection

DChua

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Her Car Broke Down

Her Car Broke Down

When Jennah's car broke down she was stuck. It was very hot out that day and she didn't know what to do. She saw a man working on his car a few houses back. She walked up to him to ask for help. That is when it all began. The man worked for a sex slave trader and was in charge of delivering women. At first look, he new he had a good one here. It was like money falling out of the sky. After talking to the man in charge, it was all set up. Delivery in 3 hours. That gave him enough time to have some fun with her.

File Type: wmv 1280x720 HD
Duration: 25:45
File Size: 394.11 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Her.Car.Broke.Down.720p.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

DChua

Amanda's Panty Hose Suspended Hogtie Ordeal

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Panty Hose, Suspension, Nipple Clamps, Panty Hose Gag, Hogtied, Hogtie

Amanda is one of the toughest bondage models I have ever worked with. We always try and to come with tough situations for her. The tighter the better and the more fucked up it is the more she likes it. This time I throw a suspended hogtie at her. Completely encased in panty hose. She can't see or speak and has no idea what is coming next.

File Type: mp4 1280x720 HD
Duration: 13:59
File Size: 312.70 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Amanda's Panty Hose Suspended Hogtie Ordeal.720p.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

DChua

Brenda's Crotch Splitting Ordeal

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Cunt Busted, Crotch Rope, Spread Eagle, Panty Hose, High Heels, Ball Gag, Rope Bondage, Suspension, Hitachi, Forced Orgasm

Brenda is in for it this time. She finds her self bound spread eagle high on her toes almost suspended. A crotch rope is applied pulling her even higher putting all the pressure on her crotch. A vibrator is tied to her cunt busted clit putting her in orgasm overload. No way to stop it and know way to relieve the vibrations from her O so sore pussy.

Duration: 13:07
File Size: 293.55 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Brendas.Crotch.Splitting.Ordeal.720p.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

DChua

Fuck That Was Hard

Starring: Bella Ink
Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Suspension, Nudity, Forced Orgasm, Panty Hose, Gag, Ball Gag, Box Tied

Bella is put in a tough position. Way tougher then she thought it would be. Suspended from a box tie. Her ankles are attached to a spread bar holding her legs wide apart. Her legs are pulled higher then her shoulders putting all the pressure on her back. This puts her in what I would call a category 5 suspension. To top it off she has an Hitachi attached to her clit to take her mind off her situation. My hat comes off to Bella. This was one tough tie and she handles it like the pro she is.

Duration: 13:28
File Size: 301.52 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Bella.Ink.Fuck.That.Was.Hard.720p.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

DChua

The Realtor Lady

Starring: Amanda Fox
Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Girl Girl, Business Women, Fantasy, Big Tits, Chair Tie, Ball Gag, High Heels, Blond, Upskirt

Brenda was getting ready to sell her home. She called a couple of Realtor's to come inspect her house and list it on the market. The first one show's nice and early. Come to find out she was new and this was her first listing. She wanted it bad and needed to sell this home. She was inspecting the home when she came across the garage. It wasn't like any garage she had scene before. She asked Brenda what all this was and all Brenda could think about was I wonder how bad she wants this Listing.

Duration: 11:24
File Size: 255 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Amanda.Fox.The.Realtor.Lady.720p.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

DChua

First time in a reverse prayer and lots of rope on the girdle bound girl

Tara is one of those models that actually enjoys bondage. She said someone once put her in a reverse prayer but she needed out immediately. I thought it would be fun to give it a try…I don’t force her arms up really high because I wanted her to be able to stay in it. I ask her a bunch of questions (perhaps a little too personal) as I tie her legs. Then it is time to shut her up so she gags herself with a big purple ballgag. She gets nipple clamped (2nd time ever) and struggles in her reverse prayer for us. Then I untie her arms and move on to an elbow tie. I have her gag herself with panties and vetwrap. Then I get to work adding lots and lots of rope to her arms, plus a crotch rope, cinching them to her body and tying her thighs down too. This time I regag her stuffing her mouth and then wrapping duct tape around her head. She gets a snug hogtie. I tape up her fingers leaving her long red nails exposed. I turn her on her side and add some clothespins. I take some photos of her (which I will post soon)….and poof the end.

Duration: 47:25
File Size: 1.21 GB

Download Link(s):
B2B_First time in a reverse prayer and lots of rope on the girdle bound girl.720p.part1.rar
B2B_First time in a reverse prayer and lots of rope on the girdle bound girl.720p.part2.rar
B2B_First time in a reverse prayer and lots of rope on the girdle bound girl.720p.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

DChua

My Job Training Included Banging My Boss!

In this update Warden Dixie meets the new guard that Tony hired a few weeks ago. Dixie ask about her training and how things are going. Dixie and Tony decide she needs some more training and Tony offers to go and find a prisoner for JJ to practice on. Dixie says that won’t be necessary because she is willing to do it. First Dixie is masturbating on the sofa in crotchless pantyhose. Later Tony takes the Warden to the intake area and cuffs her to a bench and then brings JJ down and lets pretend she is processing a real prisoner. Dixie gets strip searched and punished by being tied to a pole and vibed and then locked in a small cage. After the training Dixie decides she wants JJ to try something a little more fun. JJ is given a pitiful little strap-on and Warden Dixie lets JJ bang her with the strap on while she is wearing a waistchain handcuffs.

Duration: 01:07:42
File Size: 1.25 GB

Download Link(s):
B2B_My.Job.Training.Included.Banging.My.Boss.720p.part1.rar
B2B_My.Job.Training.Included.Banging.My.Boss.720p.part2.rar
B2B_My.Job.Training.Included.Banging.My.Boss.720p.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

DChua

Call The Police They Are Robbing Us

Starring: Amanda Fox
Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Nudity, Ball Gag, Cleave Gag, Hogtie, Hogtied, Struggle, Scared, Blond, Tanned, Milf, Elbow Tie

They had been watching the house for a while now. They knew she was home but didn't care. Has they made there way through the house one went to ram sack the back part of the house while the other went to find his next victim. He found her a sleep in the back bedroom. He slips in her room to make his move. She a wakes as he puts his hand over her mouth to muffle her screams. He subdues her and ties her hands behind her back. Remember seeing the large coffee table in the living room he drags her there to have his way with her. He ties her on the table. Shoves a large ball in her mouth and held it in place with a some cloth. He moves her to the floor and finishes her off with a hogtie by ting her toes to her cleave gag. After his fun was over it was time to get what he came there for from the house. He hears a noise like someone else was there besides them. After seeing the room mate he calls his partner to come back with some more rope. The room mate was hot and it was her turn.

Duration: 15:18
File Size: 331.43 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Call The Police They Are Robbing Us.720p.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

DChua

Damn Pool

Starring: Bella Ink
Tags: Stuck, Nudity, Bikini, Blond, Alone, Scared, Ass Up, Crotch

It was a nice day and she was laying out. That's when she noticed the pool wasn't running right. She went to check the skimmer and scene the problem. She tried to get the leaves out and that's when it happened. Stuck in the skimmer head first. But luckily her room mate came home. Just when she thought it was ok her room made fucks with her. Strips her down with her ass up in the air. What a wonderful site.

Duration: 05:56
File Size: 252.9 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Bella Ink Damn Pool.720p.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

DChua

The Luckiest Guy In The World

Starring: Natalia Forrest
Tags: barefoot, bedroom, handcuffs, self bondage, shackles, leg irons, cock gag, nude, nude in metal, thumbcuffs, toecuffs

Natalia's preparing for her husband to come home from a week away with work. What could be a more lovely welcome?

File Type: mp4 1920x1080 HD
Duration: 07:40
File Size: 327.41 MB

Download Link(s):
RE_140726.The.Luckiest.Guy.In.The.World.1080p.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account