Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection

DChua

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

BrendasBound Live - Part 1

BrendasBound Live - Part 1

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, live pod Cast, Rope Bondage, Hogtied, Hogtie, Nose Hook, High Heels, Long Legs, Breast Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Ball Gag, Pump Gag, Nose Hook

This is part 1 of my BrendasBound live show from 03/30/2014. The Hogtie!!!! After chatting with my members and getting there input of what they wanted to see it was time to get started. The first 30 mins I endure a brutal hogtie. All on screen ties shot live no brakes no cuts.

File Type: mp4 1280x720 HD
Duration: 31:13
File Size: 454.41 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_BrendasBound.Live-Part.1.720p.part1.rar
BB_BrendasBound.Live-Part.1.720p.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

DChua

BrendasBound Live - Part 2

BrendasBound Live - Part 2

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, live pod Cast, Rope Bondage, Hogtied, Hogtie, Nose Hook, High Heels, Long Legs, Breast Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Ball Gag, Pump Gag, Nose Hook

This is part 2 of my BrendasBound live show from 03/30/2014. The brutal tickling forced orgasm. After chatting with my members and getting there input of what they wanted to see it was time to get started. The first 30 mins I endure a brutal hogtie. The second I endure tickling All on screen ties shot live no brakes no cuts.

File Type: mp4 1280x720 HD
Duration: 23:18
File Size: 327.67 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_BrendasBound.Live-Part.2.720p.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

DChua

All Tierra Ferrari

All Tierra Ferrari

Two of my favorite scenes with tierra brought together for one price!!!

tierra Gets Hogtied and tierra Gets Jacked Up

tierra always thought it would fun to do a hogtie. She finally gets her chance when she came to visit. The thing is does she still that it was fun when we finished.
Brenda was on her way home from work and seen tierra walking down the street. Tall with long legs and big tits, she new her old man would love this one. She pulls over and talks tierra into letting her give her a ride. Brenda tells her that she needs to stop by home before she took her where she was going. One thing leads to another and Brenda gets tierra where she needs her for her man when he gets home.

File Type: wmv 1280x720 HD
Duration: 19:13
File Size: 292.71 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_All.Tierra.Ferrari.720p.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

DChua

Chicken Wing Strappado

Chicken Wing Strappado

Maggie is so tough. This was her idea. She had never bin Chicken Winged before and wanted to try it. She is so flexible. You can weld her elbows together with ease. After seeing this I added some things to the predicament. I put her in super high heels and pulled her up so she could barely stand to take the weight of her elbows. To make matters worse I stood her on one leg. To add to the fun I added nipple clamps and a 5 pound weight to them. Me and my camera man couldn't believe what she did next. You will have to see it for yourself to believe it.

Duration: 11:21
File Size: 173.93 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Chicken.Wing.Strappado.720p.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

DChua

Slut On A Pole

Slut On A Pole

The little bitch went out whoring around again. This time I caught her in a little red fishnet dress. Talking about pissing someone off. The first thing I thought was you want to be a slut. I am going to put you on a pole for the evening so I have something to look at. You no there is tits on a stick well his is slut on a pole.

Duration: 11:22
File Size: 174.11 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Slut.On.A.Pole.720p.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

DChua

Brenda's Actions Catches Up To Her

Brenda's Actions Catches Up To Her

Brenda was being her good old self. Eric Cain of Futile Struggles was visiting for a few days and shooting video. Her producer had been helping and picking up idea's. He told her let's do a video. He wanted to try a couple of things. Well Brenda being a little smart ass said bring it on, you know there is nothing I can't handle. Everything was great until she saw these big steel nuts laying with these evil looking clamps. She says what the hell are them for. It don't take long for her to find out. After the video was over the first thing she says is Thanks a lot Eric just look what you have done. LOL

Duration: 20:05
File Size: 307.38 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Brendas.Actions.Catches.Up.To.Her.720p.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

DChua

You Dirty Bitch

You Dirty Bitch

When Kristen started snooping around in the neighbors yard she got more then she bargained for. The guy that lived there was home and she didn't no it. When he came out the side door she got the shock of her life. He ties her up and puts her down in the dirt. He is a sicko and just watches her struggle around like the dirty Little bitch she is.

Duration: 09:35
File Size: 281.10 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_You.Dirty.Bitch.720p.rar

Fileboom Premium Account