Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection

DChua

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Stacy Wire Tied With Two Pair Of Panties Taped In Her Mouth

Stacy Wire Tied With Two Pair Of Panties Taped In Her Mouth

Stacey has something of his and takes him to a place where she has it hidden. But when it is not there, she tells him where it could possibly be. Knowing she could be lying, he worries that she will leave while he is gone. So he looks for something to tie her up with. When he cannot find any rope, he rips speaker wire from the audio system and uses it to tie her up. Then to gag her, he stuffs, not one, but two pair of her panties in her mouth. When he has her mouth packed full, he wraps tape around her head and mouth to make sure she stays gagged. As the man listens to Stacey Mmmph! through the gag, he is satisfied no one will hear her from outside. But as he watches her struggle, he feels that he needs to restrain her better. So using more wire, he hogties and crotch wires her. Finally as an added humiliation to punish her for causing him these problems, the man pulls her dress down so Stacey's tits are exposed. Stacey is then left to struggle bound and gagged. As she rolls around on the floor, she is in extreme pain because the wire is tied so tight and is cutting into her skin. But after a short while, kicking her legs has cause the wire to go deep into her pussy. This gets her very turned on and after a short while, she is moaning with pleasure as Stacey forces herself to have an orgasm.

File Type: wmv
Duration: 16:17
File Size: 370.90 MB

Download Link(s):
OWT_Stacey.Wire.Tied.With.Two.Pair.Of.Panties.Taped.In.Her.Mouth.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

DChua

Suffering For Art

Suffering For Art

She thought she was there for a normal photo shoot. I explained to her what I wanted and it didn't go over well with her. I wanted to tie her up for pictures and she didn't want no part of it. Well as you will see she does give in if she wanted to or not. See I told her suffering For Art will sometimes give you the best photo's. After it was all done she realized what I was talking about.

File Type: wmv 1280x720 HD
Duration: 08:38
File Size: 253.67 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Suffering.For.Art.720p.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

DChua

Wrong House Wrong Time

Wrong House Wrong Time

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Big Tits, Girl Girl, Forced Orgasm's, Hitachi, Spread Eagle, High Heels, Panties, Breast Bondage, Gags, Elbow Tie

Pepper was in the restroom getting ready when there was a knock at the door. It was Brenda, her car had broke down and needed to use a phone. Pepper was wow what a lucky day. She had been looking for a play thing and she just knocked at the door. Pepper told Brenda sure come on in. She tells her to use the one in the Bedroom because the other one was charging. Brenda calls her boy friend to come get her. She asked Pepper what the address was. Pepper gives her a fake address and waits for her moment. Before Brenda even new it Pepper had her stripped and tied to the bed spread eagle. She was so happy. She thought her old man would love this. Well he did like it but not the fact that she started with out him. He quickly ties up Pepper and puts her on top of Brenda. Tying them face to face. He then pulls an Hitachi to both of there clits. Turns it on and watches the fun. This will teach them both not to start with out me next time.

File Type: mp4 1280x720 HD
Duration: 31:21
File Size: 456.15 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Wrong.House.Wrong.Time.720p.part1.rar
BB_Wrong.House.Wrong.Time.720p.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

DChua

Brutal On Your Knees Strappado

Brutal On Your Knees Strappado

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Damsel In Distress, Crotch Rope, High Heels, Big Tits, breast Bondage, Strappado, Knee Point, Elbow Tie, Hair Tie, brutal, Ball Gag

Pepper came to me on her last day of shooting with us on this trip. She wanted to try something really hard to push her limits. She wanted to try a special strappado. She had done similar but not like this one. I told her sure lets go for it. She explained it all out to me and away I went. It is always fun when the model comes up with the tie.

Duration: 18:38
File Size: 284.34 MB

Download Link(s):
Brutal.On.Your.Knees.Strappado.720p.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

DChua

Amanda Kent-The bothersome MILF in room 38D

Amanda Kent-The bothersome MILF in room 38D

Amanda is alone in her hotel room and she really would love some company. She continues to call the front desk to complain about a problem hoping they will send someone up willing to have some fun with her. When this doesn't seem to work, she calls to say there might be an intruder in her room. This gets the hotel security man there and he is exactly what she is looking for. When he doesn't find any problem, he tells amanda to quit calling the front desk. "You aren't going to be happy until you come up here and find me bound and gagged!" she pleads with the man. Then she starts to imagine just how much fun that would be with this guy. When she tries to talk him into tying her up, the man decides this might be a way to keep her from bothering and he agrees to do it. A short time later, amanda finds herself all tied up. But before she can tell him just how turned on she is and how much she would love it if her pulled her pantyhose down, the man stuffs her mouth and tapes her up to gag her. When amanda finds out that the man has no plans to do anything naughty with her and that he only has her tied up like this to keep her from bothering the front desk, she is furious. When he puts her on her knees and pulls her big tits out, she hopes that maybe he has changed his mind. But then he hogties her and lays her on the floor. Now bound gagged and frustrated, amanda lays there helplessly. But when she feels tingling sensation between her legs, she looks down to notice she is crotch roped and as she tugs on the rope, she get more and more aroused. Maybe things are not so bad after all she thinks to herself.

Duration: 16:58
File Size: 386.35 MB

Download Link(s):
OWT_Amanda.Kent.The.Bothersome.MILF.in.Room.38D.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

DChua

BBW Captive Wired and Stuffed

BBW Captive Wired and Stuffed

He has Joy by the hair as he takes her into a basement room. He has her hands tied with speaker wire and wants to make sure she cannot leave. So he makes her sit next to a poll and picks up more wire. He ties it around her arms to secure them to her upper body. Then to keep her nice and quiet, he stuffs her mouth full and then wraps clear surgical tape around her face and over her pantie packed mouth to gag her. He then uses more wire and ties it around her neck so she can secure her to the pole. Now, there is no way Joy can reach up and pull the gag out of her mouth. Finally, he secures her ankles and ties them to the wood wall framing. With Joy securely bound and gagged, he leaves her to struggle. Although there is no way she will ever get loose, the man still wants her better secured. So he returns and makes her lie against the wood wall framing where he re-secures Joy. This includes tying wire around her neck and securing it to the wall. Finally satisfied she is well tied, he leaves her again But not before he pulls her bra down so she can bounce her big tits about as she struggle with the tight wire bondage.

Duration: 17:18
File Size: 394.05 MB

Download Link(s):
OWT_BBW.Captive.Wired.and.Stuffed.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

DChua

Bratty Charlotte Day Gets A Brutalizing Reverse Prayer

Bratty Charlotte Day Gets A Brutalizing Reverse Prayer

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Damsel In Distress, High Heels, Body Builder, Long Legs, Jeans, Reverse Prayer, Neck Rope, Hogtie, Hogtied, Mouth Stuffing, Struggle, Brat, Nudity

FetLife sensation Charlotte Day made her way to us. I wanted to see what all the hype was about and just how tough she was. We get right to it. Neck roped and in tight jeans she was all smiles and ready to go. It didn't take long before the smile was gone. She soon realized this was the real deal. Tightly bound and in a reverse prayer I put her on the floor. I start to put the hogtie rope on and she begins to fight me. I shove my knee in her back to hold her in place. I got the rope on and arch her back. She muffles in agony. After I make her struggle a bit I roll her to her side to add nipple clamps. It hurt so bad she flips back over clamps and all. I was pleasantly surprised. This was one tough lady.

Duration: 20:08
File Size: 292.85 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Bratty.Charlotte.Day.Gets.A.Brutalizing.Reverse.Prayer.720p.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

DChua

Extreme Back Arching Hogtie Frogtie

Extreme Back Arching Hogtie Frogtie

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Damsel In Distress, Hogtie, Hogtied, Frog Tied, Nipple Clamps, Nose Hook. Elbow Tie, Crotch Rope, Ball Gag, Up Skirt, Hair Tie, On Screen Ties, Extreme, High Heels, Breast Bondage

Penny finds herself in my most Extreme hogtie to date. She got the whole package right down to the nose hook and stretched out nipples. All on screen ties takes you from start to finish. She endures this position for several minutes. What you see is what you get. This is not for the faint of heart.

File Type: wmv 1280x720 HD
Duration: 20:26
File Size: 313.52 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Extreme.Back.Arching.Hogtie.Frogtie.720p.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

DChua

Alaina Plays At The Expense Of Mystic

Alaina Plays At The Expense Of Mystic

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Domination, Spanking, Tickling, Girl Girl, 18 And 19 Year Old, Breast Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Torture, Rope Bondage, Spread Eagle, Stretched

Alaina wanted to try something new. She wanted to play WIth Mystic. She wasn't to sure how to go about it so I helped her out a little. I tied Mystic spread eagle up on her toes while Alaina just sat back and watched. I hand Alaina a bottle of baby oil a paddle and some nipple clamps. I told her now go have some fun. What came next was so unexpected. Alaina had a field day at Mystic's expense. I had know idea she had it in her. She tickles, paddles and tortures Mystic nipples and ass. The thing I liked most was when the tears started flowing it never even slowed her down. Women are so evil to each other.

Duration: 10:37
File Size: 161.95 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Alaina.Plays.At.The.Expense.Of.Mystic.720p.rar

Fileboom Premium Account