Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection

Discussion in 'Bondage / Torture' started by DChua, Jul 24, 2014.

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM
  1. DChua

DChua Active Member

JJ Neckroped And Hogtied - Part 1
    [​IMG]
    It was late one night and I decided to tie JJ up and this is what happened... The clip starts with JJ's wrists and legs bound with a rope around her neck and tied off overhead. She stands there for a while before I tie her elbows together. I then untie the neckrope and make her get on her knees. I continue adding more and more rope above and below her breasts and in between. I leave her on her knees for a while before I return with 2 big squishy balls that are stuffed in her mouth and then taped in. I lay JJ on her side and watch her struggle for the remainder of the clip.

File Type: wmv
    Duration: 20:35
    File Size: 465.31 MB
    [​IMG]
    Download Link(s):
    FS_JJ.Neckroped.And.Hogtied-Part1.wmv
    Fileboom Premium Account
    Keep2share Premium Account

2. DChua

DChua Active Member

JJ Neckroped And Hogtied - Part 2

JJ Neckroped And Hogtied - Part 2
    [​IMG]
    This clip starts where Part 1 ended... JJ is laying on the floor on her stomach. I walk up and hogtie her nice and tight. She struggles for a bit, but her hogtie isn't tight enough, so I come back with more rope and make her hogtie much tighter this time. The last 4 minutes or so is of JJ enduring the hogtie and mmmpphing.

Duration: 09:54
    File Size: 224.6 MB
    [​IMG]
    Download Link(s):
    FS_JJ.Neckroped.And.Hogtied-Part2.wmv
    Fileboom Premium Account

3. DChua

DChua Active Member

4. DChua

DChua Active Member

5. DChua

DChua Active Member

6. DChua

DChua Active Member

hooters girl Neckroped, Groped, Harness Gagged, and Hogtie Suspended - Part 1

Hooters girl Neckroped, Groped, Harness Gagged, and Hogtie Suspended - Part 1

Brandy, wearing her hooters uniform is tightly bound and neckroped tight. I walk up behind her and grope her pert tits. I walk away and watch her struggle to maintain her balance. When I come back, I smack her ass a few times and then pull her tits out of the tight tank top. I continue to grope and manhandle brandy as she struggles. I finally let her off the noose. I make her hop over to the bed, where she is laid down on her stomach. After watching her struggle for a bit, I grab her by her hair and once again squeeze her tits. Yes, Brandy is my Bondage toy for the day, and I'm going to play with her! I grab her by her ropes and pick her up and put her on her knees. I sit behind her, and gag her with a black ball harness gag and buckle it on nice and tight. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 09:53
    File Size: 223.43 MB
    [​IMG]
    Download Link(s):
    FS_Hooters.Girl.Neckroped.Groped.Harness.Gagged.And.Hogtie.Suspended-Part.1.wmv
    Fileboom Premium Account

7. DChua

DChua Active Member

Hooters girl Neckroped, Groped, Harness Gagged, and Hogtie Suspended - Part 2

Hooters girl Neckroped, Groped, Harness Gagged, and Hogtie Suspended - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I leave Brandy on her knees while I snap a few photos of her. I pick her up and place her back on the bed before rolling it under the hoist. More rope is added to her ankles before they are pulled up and forward, and tied to the hoist. She looks lovely in this position so I leave her in this partial suspension for a bit and watch her struggle. I grab more rope and tie the back of her chest harness to the hoist as well. I hist her off the ground. Brandy is now severely arched and hanging by her ankles and chest. I grope her a bit more and spin her around, after all she is my bondage toy. I leave her hanging and get my camera to take a few qick shots. I don't ;eave her up for too long like this, after all the day before she had never been tied bfore ever!! I broke her in quick.

Duration: 11:15
    File Size: 254.22 MB
    [​IMG]
    Download Link(s):
    FS_Hooters.Girl.Neckroped.Groped.Harness.Gagged.And.Hogtie.Suspended-Part.2.wmv
    Fileboom Premium Account

8. DChua

DChua Active Member

9. DChua

DChua Active Member

10. DChua

DChua Active Member

Prepared For Play Time
    [​IMG]
    Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Breast Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Nudity, Panty Hose, Forced Orgasm, Blond, Gagged, Suspended

One more with the amazing Amanda Fox. This time she is prepared for play time. Hung by her arms and ankles I step in to help her out a little. Her wrist was bothering her so I crank up her tits to take pressure of her wrist, I bet she wish she had never said anything.

File Type: mp4 1280x720 HD
    Duration: 13:16
    File Size: 296.45 MB
    [​IMG]
    Download Link(s):
    BB_Prepared.For.Play.Time.720p.mp4
    Fileboom Premium Account

11. DChua

DChua Active Member

Roswell Ivory - A Challenge

Roswell Ivory - A Challenge
    [​IMG]
    Roswell Ivory loves a challenge- she likes to issue them, try to prove
    yourself as a rigger by tying her up in a way she cant escape, or
    even cant bear to hold for long. Then it becomes a challenge for her-
    how long can she last before begging for your mercy?

File Type: mp4 1920x1080 HD
    Duration: 03:31
    File Size: 146.94 MB
    [​IMG]
    Download Link(s):
    Roswell.Ivory.A.Challenge.1080p.mp4
    Fileboom Premium Account

12. DChua

DChua Active Member

Alexis Rain Accepts the Escape Challenge - Part 1
    [​IMG]
    A customer wrote to me after seeing a clip I did several years ago of a real escape artist I tied who couldn't escape. He was curious to see ifAlexis could escape, as she is somewhat of an escape artist herself. He has commissioned others to do an escape challenge with her, and apparently she escaped within 5 minutes. Here were the rules: I could tie her with any amount of rope and there was no time limit. No nudity, she was to wear just bra and panties. No groping or spanking. After she is bound she has 10 minutes to escape, if she fails, she is tickled. She can give up at any time, but after being tickled, she gets another 5 minutes to escape. At that point the custom part of the clip is done, and I can now have some fun. The clips starts with Alexis wrist already in a boxtie position. I bind her legs first, and then I finish thoroughly binding her upper body. The trick is getting the tightness right. I could tie everything excruciatingly tight where I know she would have 0% chance of escape. The customer wanted her to actually have a chance though, and I wanted her to physically be able to be in the bondage for 30 -40 min. I also used cotton rope, which does stretch a little, giving Alexis another small advantage. If Alexis wins the challenge, she gets $300, if she fails, she gets to be my bondage pet for the rest of the day. Part 1 is just me tying Alexis and her bragging about how good she is and what she's going to do with the $$.

File Type: wmv 1280x720 HD
    Duration: 30:00
    File Size: 677.96 MB
    [​IMG]
    Download Link(s):
    Alexis.Rain.Accepts.The.Escape.Challenge-Part.1.720p.rar
    Fileboom Premium Account

13. DChua

DChua Active Member

Alexis Rain Accepts the Escape Challenge - Part 2
    [​IMG]
    When I'm done, she goes on the floor. I gag her with a rag and put several strips of duct tape over her mouth. I usually like to wrap the tape around her head, but the customer did not want that. I tell her to start and Alexis struggles for the next 10 minutes trying to escape. She seems to make a lot of progress within the first minute or so, from the cotton rope stretching, but that's it. By the end of the 10 minutes, she has not really made anymore progress, and Alexis is drenched in sweat. The gag held, but the tape has separated a bit from the sweat. I ask her if she wants to give up, but she says "mmmm... hmmm", as she shakes her head no. This is where Part 2 ends.

File Type: wmv 1280x720 HD
    Duration: 11:27
    File Size: 258.87 MB
    [​IMG]
    Download Link(s):
    Alexis.Rain.Accepts.The.Escape.Challenge-Part.2.720p.rar
    Fileboom Premium Account

14. DChua

DChua Active Member

Call Girl's Night Of Bondage The Whole Evening
    [​IMG]
    Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Cuban, Damsel In Distress, Call Girl, Strappado, Ballerina, Leg Up, Cleave Gag, Long Legs, Hair Tie, High Heels, Long Hair

It was Friday night and his regular call girl was busy. He called another agency to get a Girl for the night. New Call girls are always fun. They think they are there for sex but in reality they are in for a night of bondage. She starts out learning the ropes and to see what is expected of her. After she get's a good idea. Up she goes. In a trapeze bar suspended hogtie. This little Call Girl will earn her money tonight. After she comes down I throw her in a tough hogtie. After a long night of bondage Mandy had had enough. This call girl really earns her keep tonight. For being new to bondage and just starting to model Mandy is one tough little lady.

Duration: 12:51
    File Size: 287.53 MB
    [​IMG]
    Download Link(s):
    BB_Call.Girls.Night.Of.Bondage.720p.mp4
    Fileboom Premium Account

15. DChua

DChua Active Member

Call Girl's Night Of Bondage The Whole Evening
    [​IMG]
    Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Cuban, Damsel In Distress, Call Girl, Strappado, Ballerina, Leg Up, Cleave Gag, Long Legs, Hair Tie, High Heels, Long Hair

It was Friday night and his regular call girl was busy. He called another agency to get a Girl for the night. New Call girls are always fun. They think they are there for sex but in reality they are in for a night of bondage. She starts out learning the ropes and to see what is expected of her. After she get's a good idea. Up she goes. In a trapeze bar suspended hogtie. This little Call Girl will earn her money tonight. After she comes down I throw her in a tough hogtie. After a long night of bondage Mandy had had enough. This call girl really earns her keep tonight. For being new to bondage and just starting to model Mandy is one tough little lady.

Duration: 39:56
    File Size: 889.61 MB
    [​IMG]
    Download Link(s):
    BB_Call.Girls.Night.Of.Bondage.The.Whole.Evening.720p.part1.rar
    BB_Call.Girls.Night.Of.Bondage.The.Whole.Evening.720p.part2.rar
    BB_Call.Girls.Night.Of.Bondage.The.Whole.Evening.720p.part3.rar
    Fileboom Premium Account

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM