Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection

DChua

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

JJ Neckroped And Hogtied - Part 1

It was late one night and I decided to tie JJ up and this is what happened... The clip starts with JJ's wrists and legs bound with a rope around her neck and tied off overhead. She stands there for a while before I tie her elbows together. I then untie the neckrope and make her get on her knees. I continue adding more and more rope above and below her breasts and in between. I leave her on her knees for a while before I return with 2 big squishy balls that are stuffed in her mouth and then taped in. I lay JJ on her side and watch her struggle for the remainder of the clip.

File Type: wmv
Duration: 20:35
File Size: 465.31 MB

Download Link(s):
FS_JJ.Neckroped.And.Hogtied-Part1.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

DChua

JJ Neckroped And Hogtied - Part 2

JJ Neckroped And Hogtied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... JJ is laying on the floor on her stomach. I walk up and hogtie her nice and tight. She struggles for a bit, but her hogtie isn't tight enough, so I come back with more rope and make her hogtie much tighter this time. The last 4 minutes or so is of JJ enduring the hogtie and mmmpphing.

Duration: 09:54
File Size: 224.6 MB

Download Link(s):
FS_JJ.Neckroped.And.Hogtied-Part2.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

DChua

hooters girl Neckroped, Groped, Harness Gagged, and Hogtie Suspended - Part 1

Hooters girl Neckroped, Groped, Harness Gagged, and Hogtie Suspended - Part 1

Brandy, wearing her hooters uniform is tightly bound and neckroped tight. I walk up behind her and grope her pert tits. I walk away and watch her struggle to maintain her balance. When I come back, I smack her ass a few times and then pull her tits out of the tight tank top. I continue to grope and manhandle brandy as she struggles. I finally let her off the noose. I make her hop over to the bed, where she is laid down on her stomach. After watching her struggle for a bit, I grab her by her hair and once again squeeze her tits. Yes, Brandy is my Bondage toy for the day, and I'm going to play with her! I grab her by her ropes and pick her up and put her on her knees. I sit behind her, and gag her with a black ball harness gag and buckle it on nice and tight. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 09:53
File Size: 223.43 MB

Download Link(s):
FS_Hooters.Girl.Neckroped.Groped.Harness.Gagged.And.Hogtie.Suspended-Part.1.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

DChua

Hooters girl Neckroped, Groped, Harness Gagged, and Hogtie Suspended - Part 2

Hooters girl Neckroped, Groped, Harness Gagged, and Hogtie Suspended - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I leave Brandy on her knees while I snap a few photos of her. I pick her up and place her back on the bed before rolling it under the hoist. More rope is added to her ankles before they are pulled up and forward, and tied to the hoist. She looks lovely in this position so I leave her in this partial suspension for a bit and watch her struggle. I grab more rope and tie the back of her chest harness to the hoist as well. I hist her off the ground. Brandy is now severely arched and hanging by her ankles and chest. I grope her a bit more and spin her around, after all she is my bondage toy. I leave her hanging and get my camera to take a few qick shots. I don't ;eave her up for too long like this, after all the day before she had never been tied bfore ever!! I broke her in quick.

Duration: 11:15
File Size: 254.22 MB

Download Link(s):
FS_Hooters.Girl.Neckroped.Groped.Harness.Gagged.And.Hogtie.Suspended-Part.2.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

DChua

Prepared For Play Time

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Breast Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Nudity, Panty Hose, Forced Orgasm, Blond, Gagged, Suspended

One more with the amazing Amanda Fox. This time she is prepared for play time. Hung by her arms and ankles I step in to help her out a little. Her wrist was bothering her so I crank up her tits to take pressure of her wrist, I bet she wish she had never said anything.

File Type: mp4 1280x720 HD
Duration: 13:16
File Size: 296.45 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Prepared.For.Play.Time.720p.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account