Hot Femdom Video Thread!!! All inclusive! [Daily update]

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Your Gay Fantasies Brought to Life!

Title: Your Gay Fantasies Brought to Life!

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:05:03
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 284 MB

I know you`ve been having gay fantasies and dreaming about sucking cock. Well, today`s your lucky day and your fantasies will finally become a reality! As I kneel before this guy naked body, the sight of his cock getting hard in my hand makes your mouth begin to water. You wish this balls were bouncing off of your chin while going to town sucking his hard dick, don`t you? Just imagine his stiff rod hitting the back of your throat as you pleasure him with your mouth, his salty pre-cum dripping everywhere while you hungrily lap it up. Suck this cock, gag and choke it down while I watch you fulfill those gay fantasies of yours. I`ll even help teach you how to suck cock as you`re down there on your knees working this guy shaft. Swallow every drop of his hot cum when he shoots his load all in your mouth! That`s a good little gay boy. You know you love the cock!

Download:
Your_Gay_Fantasies_Brought_to_Life_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

Boxers Part 1

Title: Boxers Part 1

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:08:43
Resolution: 960x540
File Size: 145 MB

PART 1:
Boxing takes intense discipline and concentration. Any hesitation, any small slip up and the athlete could receive a slam punch to the face which would end his career. A beautiful woman could be the distraction which makes his career short-lived. Or she could be the power that drives him to unprecedented heights of success

Download:
boxer-doc-1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Black1982.

Foot Worship with a Handjob Reward!

Title: Foot Worship with a Handjob Reward!

Duration: 00:10:41
File Size: 601 MB

With my slave laying naked in bed, I stand above him and rub my bare feet all over his face, shoving them into his mouth and making them lick and suck them clean for my own sick amusement. I jam my entire foot down his throat until he gags, then continue mashing them into his face while he hungrily mouths them. "I`m going to fuck your mouth with my feet," I say as I shove my toes deep down his throat. With latex gloves I begin jerking his cock while he keeps on worshiping my feet with his mouth, his dick getting hard in my hand while he suckles my toes. I remind him that he can`t cum without my permission as I stroke his dick while cramming my pedicured toes in his mouth. I repeatedly slap his nuts while he fucks my hand, his breathing becoming heavier and heavier as he gets close to blowing his load. Sitting atop his chest I stroke his cock and demand that he cum for me, and he eagerly obliges by shooting his load all over his own stomach!

Download:
Foot_Worship_With_a_Handjob_Reward.part1.rar.html
Foot_Worship_With_a_Handjob_Reward.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Prick Teasers

Title: Prick Teasers

Duration: 00:28:44
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 649 MB

Featuring: Miss Rebekah Dee & Mistress Nikki

Mistress Nikki is playing a game with her slavegirl and slaveboy, she will be allowed sensual pleasure if he takes corresponding punishment! Nikki starts licking Rebekah's nipples and then ordering her to do the same, before the girls gang up and torment his nipples with clamps, fingers and pinchers, his squeals delighting them. His cock is locked in extreme chastity, bulging in the metal cage, teased with a vibrator as Rebekah's pussy is pleasured with Nikki's fingers and strapon cock, right over his cuckolded face.

Download:
Prick_Teasers.part1.rar.html
Prick_Teasers.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Popstar Put In His Place Part 1

Title: Popstar Put In His Place Part 1

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:05:48
Resolution: 960x540
File Size: 109 MB

PART 1: With thousands of young women clamouring for his attention, best-selling popstar Jason Bleeder is on top of the world. Everywhere he goes girls throw themselves at him. All this attention has inflated his ego however and he's about to learn that fame can be very fragile indeed.

Download:
popstar-1_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Absolute Chastity Control

Title: Absolute Chastity Control

Duration: 00:09:47
File Size: 566 MB

Mistress Amarna is tired of catching her slave jerking off non-stop and has decided the only solution is to lock his cock up in chastity and throw away the key. She knows that her bitch loves to worship her perfect ass and uses it to tease him even further while toying with his locked up dick. All her slave can do is beg for freedom as Amarna makes it very clear that he is going to stay denied and frustrated for a very long time.

Featuring: Amarna Miller
Categories: Chastity, Red Head, Tease and Denial

Download:
0321AM_Chastity.part1.rar.html
0321AM_Chastity.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Sex Training From MILF

Title: Sex Training From MILF

Duration: 00:11:20
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 332 MB

CATEGORY: MILF

Taboo MILF hand job with orgasm control & sex ed! It's time you learn how to be a good lover. I'll teach you everything, how to lick pussy, how to please a women...today you'll start to learn orgasm control. I can see you are easily excited & prone to premature ejaculation. That just won't do! I'll bring you to the edge over & over, helping you practice holding off your orgasm...eventually allowing you to (enthusiastically) release. It's all just so naughty, isn't it?

Download:
Sex_training_from_MILF.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: