Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Pay For Everything, Piggy

Title: Pay For Everything, Piggy

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:05:14
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 78 MB

Ash and Nickey are looking gorgeous and all dolled up because they are going out to get real men while you stay at home and clean. They need money though and naturally you will pay for their night out. In return they may grant you an orgasm, but not before teasing you about all the fun they are going to have on your dime.

Download:
PayForEverythingPiggy.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

Masturbate While I Work Out!

Title: Masturbate While I Work Out!

Duration: 00:05:38
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 317 MB

Today I`m going to let you watch as I workout which, as you can tell by my flawless body, I do on a very regular basis. While you drool and ogle me doing my squats, I want you to jerk your cock as I tower over you and give you a fabulous view of my very prominent camel toe. My stretch pants hug me tightly, showing off my hot pussy and toned legs. "I have very strong muscles," I brag as I continue doing my squats while you stroke your dick to my tight, round ass. I switch to lunges as you tug your cock, demonstrating my athleticism and endurance and keeping my body looking great in the process. I`m going to count as I stand above you and rub my pussy over my stretch pants, and when I get to ten I want you to cum for me!

Download:
Masturbate_While_I_Work_Out_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Black1982.

Humiliated by MILF SQUIRT

Title: Humiliated by MILF SQUIRT

Duration: 00:08:39
File Size: 469 MB

Younger men need to be taught how to please a woman, Mistress Veronica Avluv intends to show this young buck the ropes of how to make a woman cum! She has a "special" way of showing her slave that he is on the right path of licking her pussy properly. Every time he makes her cum she showers his with her squirt nectar, drenching him in pleasure juice. When Veronica is fully satisfied she uses his face to mop the remainder of her squirt off of the floor. She loves moulding younger men into perfect slaves.

Featuring: Veronica Avluv
Categories: Brunette, Humiliation, Milf, Pussy Worship, Squirting

Download:
0209VASR_OralAvluv.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

CBT Turn On Pt2

Title: CBT Turn On Pt2

Duration: 00:25:13
File Size: 479 MB

Featuring: Mistress Sidonia

Mistress Sidonia is conducting a long, sensually brutal CBT session on her bondage slave. In the course of the session, his cock and balls are tied, stretched, wrapped, whipped, caned, electrified, teased, tormented and milked, all under Mistress' expert supervision.

Download:
CBT_Turn_On_Pt2.part1.rar.html
CBT_Turn_On_Pt2.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Rubber Control

Title: Rubber Control

Duration: 00:23:22
File Size: 527 MB

Featuring: Miss Velour & Mistress Dometria

Held down tightly in bondage on the gyno chair and attached to the special breathing apparatus, the slave is prepared by the two latex wearing Mistresses for a CBT session. His balls are tied up and electro pads are placed directly on his testicles so they can be controlled by the Erostek 312 box. His cock hole is used as it is teased to hardness with rubber gloves. The Dominas then move on to ass play, fingering and lubing it up to prepare for some big rubber toys that they expertly fuck his hole with, loving his moans and excitement.

Download:
Rubber_Control.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

VIRTUAL ASS EXPERIENCE

Title: VIRTUAL ASS EXPERIENCE

Duration: 00:11:03
File Size: 963 MB

Goddess Rodea

Get in here slave. We want you under this chair so me and Princess Carmela can suffoc8te you! Enjoy the view from down there because we don't care if it is your last, haha! The funny thing is that after we show this video to our fans... they will be emailing us constantly to line up for the same abuse! haha! So get under our spandex covered American asses and take your last breath! Muah!

Download:
Virtual-Ass-Experience.part1.rar.html
Virtual-Ass-Experience.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Ground

Title: Ground & Pound Pony

Duration: 00:32:04
File Size: 609 MB

Featuring: Fetish Liza, Lady Nina Birch & Mistress Sidonia

Lady Nina, Fetish Liza and Mistress Sidonia are in the Mansion walled garden, the slave pen contains two miscreants ripe for training and punishment. One is dragged out, harnessed and ridden around the garden as a humiliated ponyboy as the other is taunted. Pony is then bondaged to the wooden horse, where the Mistresses proceed to spitroast him with big strapons, fucking his arse and mouth while Lady Nina rides on his back. They then trample him under their heels, ordering to wank his cock until he spunks on their leather boots and is made to lick up the mess.

Download:
Ground_And_Pound_Pony.part1.rar.html
Ground_And_Pound_Pony.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Mouth Spitting and Ball Torture!

Title: Mouth Spitting and Ball Torture!

Duration: 00:08:21
File Size: 470 MB

Strutting across the room to greet a slave I`ve left tied up in bed all day, he foolishly thinks I might show mercy on him and set him free. He should know me much better than that! I have much more in store for this loser and I get to work having fun with the defenseless jerk as I sit by his side and repeatedly spit down his throat. I casually sip from my glass of wine in between spitting in this helpless slave`s mouth, my body looking as gorgeous as ever in my sexy purple lingerie. Kicking things up a notch, I bind his cock and balls with string while informing him that he`ll be suffering today for my twisted pleasure. "You deserve it, yes?" I bark at him as I tug on the string, torturing his delicate balls as I resume spitting down his throat and making him swallow every drop. "I think you need to stay here one more day," I say as I spit in his mouth one final time before leaving him tied to the bed.

Download:
Mouth_Spitting_and_Ball_Torture.part1.rar.html
Mouth_Spitting_and_Ball_Torture.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account