Hot Femdom Video Thread!!! All inclusive! [Daily update]

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Shoe and Boot Polishing Using a Slave`s Mouth!

Title: Shoe and Boot Polishing Using a Slave`s Mouth!

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:06:56
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 390 MB

As I lay on my sofa and talk on my cell phone, a slave approaches my side and I waste no time having him clean my shoes with his mouth. I have a very busy day planned with a lot of important things to do so I need my black high heels to look shiny and new. "Try harder," I say as he continues cleaning them with his tongue, licking them all over in an effort to please his goddess. Since I have my cell phone by my side, I snap a few photos of the loser to send to my friends and laugh as I threaten to also send them to his wife. That`s right; this masked slave is secretly married and if his wife ever found out about us his life would be ruined! I cackle in twisted delight as he licks away at my shoes, capturing his obedience in photos while demanding he do a better job. Unsatisfied with his work, I make him clean the boots of my camera woman by using my spit! I cover her boots with my saliva as she films this disgusting jerk using it to polish them with his mouth.

Download:
Shoe_and_Boot_Polishing_Using_a_Slaves_Mouth.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

My Berlin Strap-on Slut

Title: My Berlin Strap-on Slut

Duration: 00:09:23
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 131 MB

Featuring Lady Natalie Black

Lady Natalie fingers and anally penetrates a slave bent over a whipping bench.after she continues to penetrate the slave and start to milk him, but not tocompletion. Her fingers and anally penetrates a slave bent over a whipping benchwith a strap on, milking him, but not to completion.

Parts: 2
Total Duration: 9 minutes 23 seconds
Photos: 20
Tags: anal, bdsm, diamoond, domina, dominant, fetish, fist, fisting, lady, mistress, natalie, slave, strap-on, strapon, submissive, toys, umschnalldildo

Download:
my_berlin_strapon_slut_complete_hd.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Domme Pimps You To Men

Title: Domme Pimps You To Men

Duration: 00:12:44
File Size: 369 MB

CATEGORY: Female Domination

It's time for you to learn to suck cock & take it in the ass...so you can make me money! As my submissive slut you'll do whatever I order you to do. I know you'll do this for me, your Mistress, your Goddess, the one you are devoted to...but you're going to have to learn to do it right so you don't disappoint me. Practice on my monster cock while I encourage & instruct you. Suck it while finger fucking your asshole. Get that slut hole ready for a real cock. You're going to like this. You're going to learn to LOVE being a fag whore for me...

Download:
Domme_pimps_you_to_men_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Princess Tessa Issues You a Small Penis

Title: Princess Tessa Issues You a Small Penis

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:07:26
File Size: 212 MB

"I will agree to unlock you from your chastity cage -- just to satisfy my curiosity. Because I'm pretty sure you're not capable of satisfying anything else. Who knows? Maybe you'll impress me. Or maybe I'll end up emasculating you so sadistically that you'll come crawling back into your cage like a scared little puppy...."

Princess Tessa, chastity release taunting, ridicule, SPH, small penis humiliation...

Download:
tesSPT_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Cum Extractor 9000x

Title: Cum Extractor 9000x

Duration: 00:10:57
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 603 MB

Mistress Chanel found a new cum extracting device that she knows will bring her slave to screaming orgasms. She turns the machine to full speed and entertains herself by edging his cock to the brink of insanity until every last drop of cum is extracted from his balls.

Featuring: Chanel Preston
Categories: Brunette, Handjobs, Milking, Milking Machine

Download:
0307CP_MIlking.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Slave Olympics

Title: Slave Olympics

Duration: 00:59:40
Resolution: 640x480
File Size: 484 MB

Featuring: Lady Natalie Black & Mistress Vixen

Let the games begin! The slaves of Lady Natalie and Mistress Vixen have a series of gruelling events to go through, each a test of their committment to their owner. The events begin with a tug of war, only the rope is attached to their genitals, just to add a little more excitement to the test. Nipple stretching sit ups soon follow, then boot kissing press ups, arse stretching pull ups, bareback ponyboy racing, a ws drinking test and finally the strapon challenge, but who will squeal first? The loser who lets his Mistress down, receives a harsh punishment, whilst the winner gets a treat he will never forget...

Download:
SlaveOlympics_Complete_Mobile.part1.rar.html
SlaveOlympics_Complete_Mobile.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account