Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Pretty Maid Manor Pt1

Title: Pretty Maid Manor Pt1

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:25:09
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 567 MB

Featuring Goddess Miss Kelly, Governess Ely, Miss Vivienne LAmour, Mistress Evilyne & Mistress Sidonia

The Mistresses have decided to advertise for a new slave to join their other transformed former males at Pretty Maid Manor, an exclusive establishment where 'special girls' are fully feminised, transformed and trained as Ladies maids. When the new candidate arrives, he thought the position was for a slave house boy. He is shocked to discover the house is for 'Women Only' and is informed he will have to be transformed. He he is not keen on this and has to be persuaded by Governess Ely to change his mind, as she wrestles him to the ground and rips his shirt off, Mistress Evilyne and Goddess Kelly shout encouragement. His is then passed around and subjected to the start of his training, overseen by Mistress Sidonia, he is tormented and humiliated by the Mistresses in turn for being a 'Man', with Miss Vivienne l'Amour delighting in making him squeal! His enforced feminisation is going to be a fun challenge for the Ladies of Pretty Maid Manor...

Download:
Pretty_Maid_Manor_Pt1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Black1982.

Humiliating a Slave out in the Open!

Title: Humiliating a Slave out in the Open!

Duration: 00:07:53
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 444 MB

Pulling over on the side of the road in the middle of the day, I slideopen the door of my van to reveal the slave I have waiting in the back ofit. After attaching his leash, I sit in the passenger seat and make himclean my dirty shoes with his mouth while people pass by and laugh at thepathetic loser. Such humiliation for him, having to lick my feet cleanright out in the open for everyone to see! I get quite the kick out of it,laughing hysterically while berating the jerk as he lays on the groundbeneath me, and I`m far from done as I make him open his mouth and spitdirectly down his throat. It`s time for him to worship my feet again, andI give him no choice in the matter as I jam one of my feet so far down histhroat he actually gags! I make him get down on all fours and walk himbeside me like a dog, smiling and giggling at the humiliation he`senduring. This is what I live for!

Download:
Humiliating_a_Slave_out_in_the_Open.part1.rar.html
Humiliating_a_Slave_out_in_the_Open.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

A Terrible Misunderstanding

Title: A Terrible Misunderstanding

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:09:05
File Size: 336 MB

i suffocate this poor guy with my feet--probably too much-as I make him deep throat my stiletto shoe.
Then the deal is: I'll do to his begging penis whatever he can do to my high heel. But when I ask if he's ready to orgasm with me, he requests I stop! He begs me NOT to finish him off--I think. Hard to understand...

Download:
TerribleMisunderstanding_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Specimen Male

Title: Specimen Male

Duration: 00:48:09
File Size: 325 MB

Featuring Lady Nina Birch & Mistress Sidonia

In the near future, where women make up the majority of the population, only a small number of men are needed, just for their sperm production. Most women will never see a man, they are just remembered as stupid, uneducated beasts. Today, two female Doctors get their first look at a male specimen, for the final part of their training and spend an afternoon in wonderment, examining the strange body and the reactions they can provoke from him with their medical instruments.

Download:
Specimen_male_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Boxers Part 2

Title: Boxers Part 2

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:10:14
Resolution: 960x540
File Size: 263 MB

PART 2: It's fight night and the atmosphere in the grand hall is electric. Backstage the fighters are psyching themselves up for their brief time in the spotlight. Adem's been training naked all week and now it's crunch time for the young boxer, time to put all that hard effort to use. Kirsty's got herself a seat and is settling down to see how Adem transfers what he did in training to the fight itself.

Download:
boxer-doc-2_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Hit Him Again

Title: Hit Him Again

Duration: 00:05:04
File Size: 90 MB

If he doesn’t perform, than slap his face again. That’s what often work best for the male of the species, regardless of age sometimes young girls have to degrade and humiliate them in front of their girlfriends when they aren’t properly licking their shoes clean. Norah and Stacy have no problem with this, and will easily humiliate this slave without a second thought.

Download:
HitHimAgain.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

MAKE YOUR WIFE WORSHIP ME TOO

Title: MAKE YOUR WIFE WORSHIP ME TOO

Duration: 00:08:53
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 771 MB

Princess Bella

So you would rather jerk to ME and MY FEET than have sex with your wife?? LOL well, clearly you are already mind-fucked so you might as well just embrace it. You need to return any gifts you bought for your stupid, ugly wife and tell her that you need to send the money to ME- your PRINCESS. (And YES, I am SERIOUS- I want you to TELL her that to her FACE! LOL) Tell her that she is too fat and ugly and she should ALSO worship me because I am superior to her in every way. Soon you will BOTH be under my spell… I have some real steps for you both to take to serve me though. And I also have some diet tips for your ugly wife LOL. And she better be happy while she is starving to send me her food money! You are both going to be so broke that you will be wearing garbage bags for clothing like you deserve, haha. This is your new religious attire- garbage bags! You are both going to look so cute going door to door trying to convert more fat ugly people to serve ME! :)

Download:
Make-Your-Wife-Worship-Me-Too.part1.rar.html
Make-Your-Wife-Worship-Me-Too.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: