Greet the forum. Say "hello" you can here!

Rahul

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi friendz,,

I am from India, a Dominant by heart and human being by nature. I am living the real BDSM world in a taboo country like India since last 17 years. I intend to live with this lifestyle till the last day of my life.

A bit about my social life- I am a hotelier and is just married, not with a sub or slave as i couldn't find a link between these two relations. But i have my own subbie partner and we both are trying to explore the deepest form of BDSM with a real heart.

I am here to gain more from all learned here and would try my level best to contribute as per my capability.

Cheers.....

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Neilzuko

What's up all?

hey all,

what's up?:) the name is Neil Burns, aka Neilzuko (yes, I like
AVATAR:THE LAST AIRBENDER). I am a single 43-year-old
warehouse worker and I like B/D, spandex, superheroine
nylon encasement and farting femmes. I have a few tales to
share and look forward to hopefully being a regular here. peace
out and, to quote Ron Burgundy, "STAY CLASSY SM PLACE!":cool:

Fileboom Premium Account

Rhi81

BDSM Research

Hello,

My name is Rhi. I am an undergraduate studying psychology and I intend to eventually complete my PhD. I am very passionate about BDSM and I plan to conduct research about the lifestyle for my eventual dissertation. I am looking for a heterosexual couple in a full-time BDSM relationship to interview for a project I am working on. The project concerns love, committment, and the success of non-traditional relationships. I am completely respectful of privacy and I will not mention names or intimate details. Please let me know if you are interested.

I look forward to particiating in this forum and I want to learn all that I can about non-traditional relationships, as well as their orogins and rates of success and satisfaction. I plan on using my education to better understand human sexuality, and to determine the origins and intricacies of BDSM in particular.

Fileboom Premium Account