"Hello" Posts (GUEST/ NON MEMBER)

Tarl Cabot

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello everyone.

I am new to the SMplace and i am embarresed to say new to the lifestyle with no experience at all. I thought I'd say hi and ask everyone not to be too annoyed when say something stupid LOL.

Well have a great day and keep smiling

Tarl

EDIT BY MOD: This is just so I can be at the top of the thread.

Welcome everyone. Please realize, those of you who are spamming to get 10 posts, that you can post outside of the guest forum; I don't really understand he whole 'spam every thread here so actual guests can't get help' philosophy. So please contain your greetings to this thread and try to contribute to the rest of the forum. Again, if you've registered, you don't need to be on the Guest section.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited by a moderator:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

dusk

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Um, Hello everyone

Hi,

I didn't really know where the best place to introduce myself would be and since I still consider myself to be a guest till I've posted at least once I thought here would be ok.

I already posted in the greet the forum thread but I wanted to introduce myself a little better especially since the about me section on my profile page cuts me off after like 5 and a half letters.

I found out about the whole D/s thing originally through amateur online stories and a couple of deceitful hypnosis recordings. I begun to realize my true feelings after noticing that I was reading more from the subs point of view. At first I didn't think this type of life was accessible to me due to the fact that all of the slaves/subs in the stories were female but after a little searching the internet I saw that there was a place for me, I think (is their?).

Anyway about me, I'm sub whose interested primarily in the non sex part of the lifestyle. Not to say I'm not interested in the sex part though.

My favorite place to eat is Subway ("I'll just get what your getting"), favorite games console would have to be the Nintendo D/s . Retro games console would have to be the Master system and I wouldn't dare travel without my master card.

"Repressed feelings doctor, whatever do you mean?" :)

Feel free to delete this if it's in the wrong place.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account