"Hello" Posts (GUEST/ NON MEMBER)

Discussion in 'Guest forum' started by Tarl Cabot, Jun 3, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. Tarl Cabot

Tarl Cabot New Member

Hello everyone.

I am new to the SMplace and i am embarresed to say new to the lifestyle with no experience at all. I thought I'd say hi and ask everyone not to be too annoyed when say something stupid LOL.

Well have a great day and keep smiling

Tarl

EDIT BY MOD: This is just so I can be at the top of the thread.

Welcome everyone. Please realize, those of you who are spamming to get 10 posts, that you can post outside of the guest forum; I don't really understand he whole 'spam every thread here so actual guests can't get help' philosophy. So please contain your greetings to this thread and try to contribute to the rest of the forum. Again, if you've registered, you don't need to be on the Guest section.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2012
    Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. subspace

subspace Member

Welcome Tarl!

3. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

don't worry Tarl, we tend not to judge people here. As a community, we seek to provide enlightenment and information, and i can tell by your name, you've read some stories, and therefore undoubtedly have questions. Feel free to ask, anytime.

4. Sate_Sprie

Sate_Sprie Member

I was new too. I'm sure I've said some stupid things. No one's jumped at me. Don't worry, and welcome.

5. Naughty Neena

Naughty Neena Member

Hi Tarl

I LOVE your avatar - black heels and red rope - my favourite - pretty new to this - but its soooooo much fun

Neena

x
    xxxx:)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2009
  6. monocrome

monocrome Member

Hi! don't be embarassed to be new to this :) everyone was new at some point :) and no questions, genuinely asked, are stupid.

7. master jey

master jey Moderator

welcome tarl if you'll have some questions feel free to ask

8. dusk

dusk New Member

Um, Hello everyone

Hi,

I didn't really know where the best place to introduce myself would be and since I still consider myself to be a guest till I've posted at least once I thought here would be ok.

I already posted in the greet the forum thread but I wanted to introduce myself a little better especially since the about me section on my profile page cuts me off after like 5 and a half letters.

I found out about the whole D/s thing originally through amateur online stories and a couple of deceitful hypnosis recordings. I begun to realize my true feelings after noticing that I was reading more from the subs point of view. At first I didn't think this type of life was accessible to me due to the fact that all of the slaves/subs in the stories were female but after a little searching the internet I saw that there was a place for me, I think (is their?).

Anyway about me, I'm sub whose interested primarily in the non sex part of the lifestyle. Not to say I'm not interested in the sex part though.

My favorite place to eat is Subway ("I'll just get what your getting"), favorite games console would have to be the Nintendo D/s . Retro games console would have to be the Master system and I wouldn't dare travel without my master card.

"Repressed feelings doctor, whatever do you mean?" :)

Feel free to delete this if it's in the wrong place.

9. subspace

subspace Member

Welcome dusk and enjoy your stay!

10. master jey

master jey Moderator

welcome man

11. Master_J

Master_J Member

welcome, and there is most certainly a place in this lifestyle for male subs. You just have to find that special person for you, and with that i wish you good luck :)

12. master jey

master jey Moderator

well said
    there are dozens of femdoms "out there" and only few of masters :(

13. dusk

dusk New Member

Thanks for the replies everyone, I feel like a member of the family already :).

Really? But shouldn't you be happy about that, it means your in more demand, right? ;).

14. master jey

master jey Moderator

hehe maybe ;)

15. But it's majorly depressing for us unclaimed female submissives! :p

I'm still pretty new myself, but welcome!

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM