Greet the forum. Say "hello" you can here!

vivianvaughn

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

well, here i am. i'm frustrated with the lack of space to talk about kink, particularly my interest in BDSM. i'm less into bondage (though i'm very curious to explore bondage further), but i love a dom/sub relationship. i've never had an explicitly dom/sub relationship, though i had a boyfriend who explored dom/sub dynamics extensively with me. because i'm in college, i've had to suffer through too much vanilla sex... that's fun and all, but it is ultimately dissatisfying. it's hard to find men my age with similar proclivities, hard to discuss with lady friends, and just a real challenge in general. hope to find some like-minded individuals on this forum. xo

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Tylen

Hello

Hello. New to this forum. I'm a gay, male sub in a long term monogamous relationship with an amazing, sweet dom. I love and prefer anything to do with being submissive to my dom, but he also likes vanilla sex a lot and pretty much has to order me to have vanilla sex with him because I very much prefer being whipped and spanked to just straight (no pun intended) sex. I'm glad to find a forum full of people that love these types of relationships. I knew I wasn't alone (met my dom in a club), but I haven't found a good place to discuss the things I love online. My dom (he prefers 'lover' most of the time, but I prefer to call him Master and Sir!) and I have been together for five years now. I am going to try and get him to post here. Maybe seeing how much fun a full-time D/s relationship is will convince him to agree to my request.:eek:

Fileboom Premium Account

nu2bdsm

Hello to all! This BDSM Virgin Subhas been around the block and across the world. I've seen and done many things. Since my first-time enrollment onto the Internet, seven weeks ago, I have been enthralled by and totally intoxicated with all things BDSM. I was fortunate to encounter FETLIFE early-on and have since been seeking as much discussion about this NEW LIFE as I can. THANK YOU for this forum - I mean to become a totally-involved member in this community. I am driven to it in my spirit. It has overtaken me like nothing else in my life. I pray that my totally 'vanilla/boy scout' past life can yield to this new direction.

Fileboom Premium Account

wants2fist

Hello. If you couldn't guess, I'm into fisting. However, I've never had a chance to do it. I'm only into women. I love seeing pussies getting stretched; especially when the pussy belongs to a bound woman. I'd love for a woman to be my slave so I can tie her up and abuse her vagina and maybe whip her a bit in the process. I wouldn't mind making her walk around all day with a huge plug in her pussy, as well. Other interests include huge vaginal insertions, gaping, ect... I also run a tumblr dedicated to such things.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: