Greet the forum. Say "hello" you can here!

Mr Wolf

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello, everyone.

I gather you can see my name and if you take a closer look you might also notice I'm as new as they come to this scene. Long story short - I did some soul-searching and wound up here.

I'm hoping to find... well, I'm not sure what I'm looking for but this seems like a good place to find it.

On to business and make sure to enjoy my stay. :D

P.S. Apologies in advance to MrWolfgang for the similarities in name.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Jaguar

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello

Hi everyone - just joined here, so if I've got the wrong section I do apologise (and if this is also something not really approved of, then even more apologies!)

Just a quick drop in tonight to say hello and introduce myself - I'm 18, I'm from London and I've had interests in BDSM for a while, but (for obvious reasons!) I've never been able to pursue them much until now.

For the time being I put "curious" on my profile, although I would say that I am more submissive than dominant. That being said, I haven't explored either side, so I want to give things a try out before I decide for definite - hey, you can't say no to what you don't know!

So there's my piece, hope to meet some good people here - seems like such a great site at first glance. I know that some community members have strong opinions on language use and such like, so I've tried to be as neutral as possible as I'm still learning about all this, but if I've made a mistake then I'm sorry about that. I've got email notifications enabled so if you want to send over a message or reply, I'll receive it more or less straight away. Looking forward to exploring a new world here!

Cheers,
Jag

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account