Greet the forum. Say "hello" you can here!

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Moonlight

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi

A friend sent me a link to this place after we got into a discussion about sex in general and I told her what my husband and myself do. She said oh you all are into BDSM. I did not think so but she sent a link and reading a few threads I had to laugh and say yeah well I guess so. Not to the extent I have seen in some threads but a lot of what we do together fits. So hi, I look forward to talking with you all.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

JimsPet

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello Everyone :)

I am usually pretty quiet on forums, but after reading a lot of the posts I think I may be able to contribute from time to time.

I am in a committed relationship, and married to the most wonderful man I have ever met. Jim and I have been together for 9 years now and while I have always been pretty open minded about sex I have learned more about myself with him than I ever thought possible.

I am submissive by nature, but we do occasionally switch (there are just some things that are better when on the other side of the paddle lol), and we do not live a 24/7 lifestyle. My husband has been the most patient partner I have ever had and has been very willing to indulge even my silliest of ideas when it comes to sex. We have played around with various forms of role play (fantasy rp is a huge turn on for us since we are both gamers), pony play, and bondage. He has also been a great help in getting over my issues (omg you wanna stick WHAT up my butt??? omg you want me to put your FOOT near my face??? omg I never knew woman on top could feel sooooo good!!! lol)

Over the years his inner Dom has become a little stronger, a little harsher, and a little more kinky and I am loving it. Very recently (after a few years of terrible job luck (it sure seems no one wants to hire a military vet for even the most menial of jobs) where he spent more than a year unemployed and depressed) he got the job he has been trying for for years! Last Friday he graduated Corrections Officer training. The time he was away from home for training has been truly worth the lonely nights. He is stronger, faster, carries himself with more confidence, and even just his tone of voice is different!

Our D/s games have taken on quite a new feel with his new knowledge of restraints and pain compliance holds. While I am coming to grips with how dangerous his job truly is and the same time I find myself soo attracted to him, a majorly increased need to be dominated, and terribly afraid of failing him in even the tiniest of ways.

These new feelings have made me want to reach out to others who maybe able to understand (as understandably, I can not reach out to family members, neighbors, or friends). I am looking forward to being able to throw in my occasional 2 cents, and when I get a little more courage up I have some questions I would like to ask as well, and maybe some experiences to share, and hopefully share some of our erotic stories (LOVE the story forum by the way!).

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account