Greet the forum. Say "hello" you can here!

A Wizard of Ass

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm a BDSM film producer whose thrilled to be joining this community!

Hello!
I'm Andre Chance, better known as "A Wizard of Ass", the producer of over 140 films about BDSM/bondage/enemas/schoolgirl discipline/anal sex/etc.

I'm a lifestyle player who started out as a consumer of erotic material. I got into this business to create BDSM/fetish films of a higher quality than what I was finding at the time. So, I started to produce films with the kind of content that I want to see myself, and that I am excited to share with others.

I also run several websites:
SchoolgirlSexPunishment.com (aka TeensReformSchool.com) and
EnemaWizardVideo.com (formerly known as Enemas.com), plus the newest MyFirstKinkySex.com

Those websites went through a change of owner in 2010, a change that enabled me and my collaborators a lot more freedom -- and allowed us to make many improvements.

Interests: BDSM, bondage, spanking, caning, whipping, enemas, anal sex, schoolgirl discipline, as well as photography, video, and networking with people with similar interests

Hobbies: collecting erotic materials (when I'm not too busy producing them!), flirting, seducing girls ;)

I was excited to discover this great community, and I'm looking forward to learning and sharing with all of you.

-Andre

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Lunasattva

Pleased to meet you...

Hi all. I'm new to both the site and to BDSM. I'm in a long term vanilla relationship but we've both decided to take the plunge, so to speak, and look into learning how to do some control, bondage and light pain play safely. This site has already been a font of knowledge. Thanks for all the good tips. I'll probably have to get him on here to learn more about being a Dom. I think he's a little nervous about doing it properly.

Fileboom Premium Account

Smallest

Hey everyone, welcome. Kato and Euphemia, if you join in the General BDSM section, you'll probably start meeting members fast.

Also, Kato, you could put a post for a mentor in the personals, or for more IRL things try going to your local munch (searching google or fetlife should being it up), and joining networking sites (like fetlife, collarme, etc). But most of the members here are very good for talking out experiences and giving suggestions. I suggest you read the Newcomers FAQ for a start.

Fileboom Premium Account