Greet the forum. Say "hello" you can here!

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Greetings

Hi everyone,
Just joined the forum today. Male, 52, married for thirty years this year. I've been interested in S&M ever since I started tying up my cousin's Barbie dolls and "dominating them" with my Action Man (aka GI Joe) when I was nine.

My wife and I play S&M games, but I know her heart isn't really in it. Recently I've found an outlet for my fantasies by writing erotic fiction, and I now have five books in print (actually one is E-book only) under the pen name "Stanley Jeffries". I don't want to use this forum for advertising, so let me tell you if you'd like to read some of my FemDom stuff for free you can search for stories by "spudmachine" in www.orgasmdenial.com (go to community...forum...then choose "Story Board"). There are several novel-length stories in there. "Making plans for Nigel" is my favorite. I don't think you need to register there to read board posts.

All of my published work so far is FemDom and tends to lean heavily on the theme of male chastity. But I have just submitted my first MaleDom story - partly because I think my wife will be more turned on by that genre.

My own experience of S&M certainly started with me as a Dom...then maybe fifteen years ago I started leaning the other way. These days I like all aspects of BDSM.

I tend to regard myself as straight, but I've explored themes of forced feminization and also forced homosexuality in my fiction, so maybe I'm repressing!

Cheers,
Stanley

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account