Greet the forum. Say "hello" you can here!

nsdnq

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Greetings.

My names Luke,

I'm 20, from broome county NY (for now). I'm single, and just about as new to BDSM as you can get lol. I also just recently signed my first enlistment contract with the army.

Normal sex... it just doesnt do it for me anymore, and I KNOW this is what does. If that makes any sense. Not sure how else to explain it... I'm a little concerned how this might effect my career, but other than that I'm ready to jump in head first. (Noticed there's a Tabbed Ranger on board so its good to know I'm not pioneering on this one.)

I've read a lot about BDSM, watched a lot of videos, but never actually had the chance to practice it, (other than some light choking/rough sex with an ex that left in large part becuase she was very un-open to what I wanted to explore) I'm really attracted to Bondage & M/S dynamics in particular, and can't wait to learn from you all :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Master.A

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello!

The regular Greeting thread seems to be closed, so I'll just do so in a new post! My name is Master A, the proud owner of a beautiful bitch named Nova. I've been training her for about a year and will be giving her a formal collar next month. We're both very excited! I've started a personal blog to document her training and of course for everyone's enjoyment over at http://www.thetrainingofnova.com. Hopefully posting the link is koscher, it's not a commercial site.

I'm looking forward to chatting with other BDSM enthusiasts! I'm not in the market for any new slaves, Nova is a full-time job, but if you're looking for a Dom to chat with about anything, drop me a line.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account