Greet the forum. Say "hello" you can here!

Mookie

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello all,

Just joined (obviously) :p. I'm not in the lifestyle, but I have been curious about BDSM for a while now and I just haven't really had the opportunity to experience it. I'm a little hesitant and not sure where to start, so I figured get online and start researching, which is how I ended up here. I'm really looking forward to making some online friends and learning as much as I can about BDSM. Anyways, if anyone wants to talk, or learn anything about me, don't hesitate to ask. :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

AsianSwan

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum. I've been a closet submissive for several years, but never had a chance to really experience it. My previous boyfriends knew about this and we did some light play, but I always craved more, and held back (it didn't really do anything for them.) Now that I've single, I figured I can finally really explore it and so here I am.

Since I was in a relationship at the time, I've read a lot of BDSM literature to satisfy my curiosity, but now I would like to take it one (tiny) step further, maybe make some online friends, learn more about BDSM (aside from the stories), that sort of thing. Feel free to message me if you would like to talk. :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Elegant_Thrall

Hello. :)

I'm knew. I just joined yesterday and have spent a couple hours just lurking. I like what I see but I wish this place was a little more active.

I'm a 21 year old university student in Canada. I joined this place because I decided to indulge in my kinky side. I've known from a fairly young age that I was into things that were a little off from the norm, but as I grew older and began to participate in sexual relationships, I quickly learned that my fantasies were something that turned most people off. The guys I fell in with were either intimidated by my desires, put off my the amount of sex I always pestered them for, or they felt uncomfortable trying new stuff. I can obviously understand where they were coming from, as there are things that I see people enjoying on the internet that seem entirely alien and like something I would never consider doing. But nevertheless it's a bit disheartening.

I went to a school sanctioned "kink" event once with a mate and that was fun, but this is the first time I've actually reached out to any sort of community.

I am strictly a sub (have tried to be dom.. just not very good at it. I like a big strong man to be in control of me :angel:) and my interests as I have discovered them so far are:
  • simple bondage
  • spanking
  • choking
  • biting
  • taking orders

My goals are to meet people who are into similar things, people who can give me some ideas on how to coax my man into being a little bit more kinky with me, and maybe just let my inner freak out for once.:p

Fileboom Premium Account