Forced orgasm

jackk frost

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

But why the wand, if she doesn't enjoy it as much as another toy?

she likes the wand...............

She wants to do this................

the question is how have you guys worked up to something with such intense vibrations. She enjoys when I use it on her, the problem is that it I guess for lack of any better way to put it tickles her too much and she just can't stand it.

As a female, who was until recently very difficult to get to come, and owner of a magic wand, my biggest suggestions to you is to have her play with it herself. The wand is VERY intense, most of the time I can not come with it on high setting, if I am being dominated I can because I wish to please my master. If she plays with it by herself she can see where and what angle putting the wand at will satisfy her. It may be that it's too intense on her clit; but, if the wand is placed just below her clit it will still vibrate the heck out of the clit because it's so intense. I can come even if it's not on my clit. That may be a way to build it up for her.

I have also found that one of the reasons it's harder to come with a wand for me, is because it's so intense there's no where to go. I don't know if you're familiar with the arousal stages but right before a man or woman orgasms there is a period of plateau. If you're using the wand on her non-stop straight on her clit, you don't have anything to push her over into orgasm. I would suggest teasing her clit with the wand. Using it slightly to the left or right then quickly brushing directly on her clit. That immense jolt of vibration she'll enjoy and crave more of then she'll be longing for you to do it again (which is controlling for you as a Dom). As you see her getting closer to orgasm you can hold it on her clit for longer periods of time. Just make sure you still pull it away too.

Another observation, I know for me to accomplish a forced orgasm I have to be completely into the scene; whether it be a D/s play session or just sex in generally I have to be 100% devoted. Since you said you guys are new to BDSM could it be that she is still adjusting to that kind of sex in general? A woman's orgasm has so much to do with what's going on mentally. So if she is slightly uncomfortable with the scene it could prevent her from achieving orgasm especially forced. So really feed on things that she likes during that time to keep her in the mental state to enjoy a forced orgasm. During play time my Master sometimes gets so focused on one thing or another that he completely forgets to do the things that really turn me on. With forced orgasm I love being told that I have to come or else bad things will happen to me and that I am dirty whore and should know how to come by now, etc.

I hope I've helped :)

Lyaila

Thank you I think this makes sense and I will have her read it and see what she thinks.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited by a moderator: