Fetishes IN THE NEWS!

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Puppy, next time you dominate him, get him into one of your dresses, and tie him spread eagle to the bed, and take a picture for us. We all would like to see MoP that way.

Not happening. The subbie play really is new to me, and although I do have a lot of fun, it's really not 'me' if you know what I mean. I like pushing people around too much. :) Saying that, I could do a compromise and tart up for Puppy, playing the 'Bitchslut Mistress' . . . I think I may look reasonably good, I'm slim with really long hair, but I think the persona would take over, and 'she' would be a lot more brutal than 'me'. . . . . . poor Puppy. :(
Talking of playing the pussy, I did it for her last night, [as in pussycat pussy] Haha.. [what's this fetish called then]?
not really a sexual thing, but it was a good laugh and we had fun. More new things. can't be bad, learning all the time. :D
3515696184_2764891ed5_m.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Aww, master, that's very mean :( And a real shame, what with us being the exact same clothes size and all... :)

And trust me, you have a natural flair for being a sub, you take to it really well :)

Sorry everyone else, looks like I am the only one who will ever be seeing my master in a dress :D But I will tell you how it goes, when his dom bitch alter ego gets her claws into me ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium