Fetishes IN THE NEWS!

Ms.sub13

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Prissy, I have no clue why someone would put it in a bill but it is part of hate crimes. I guess because in todays society people are judged and prosecuted for everything. In this forum all the subs/slaves are willing partners in play and the way they CHOOSE to live there life. But if our Masters were to treat is this way in public they would be judged and people would say mean things and call the cops. The bill in my opinion is to keep people in their place and make it possible to send a person to jail for judging and hurting,killing,raping,vadalizing, and firing someone on a personal preference. Like if someone is fired for being a different color it is racism and a hate crime which is also in that bill but wasn't named.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

as for what they mean...

asphyxiphilia is the scientific term for pleasure from a lack of breathing
apotomnophilia is the scientific term for being or looking like an amputee
autogynophilia is the scientific term for crossdressing
corophilia is the scientific term for arousal from public humiliation
exhibitionism is the scientific term for arousal from performing in public
fetishism is the scientific term for the use of an inanimate object or a specific part of the body for physical or mental sexual stimulation
toucherism is the scientific term for touching others in public / groping strangers

their are others in the bill, 25 in all, i have no clue what other ones are listed

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account