Fetishes IN THE NEWS!

subspace

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well, as you can see, I think I have the legs for it anyway. :D

3044588422_5a7e3673b7_o.jpg

Really MoP? Already campaigning to take away my 'forum bitch' title?
(I couldn't resist, it was a moral imperative)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Amuk

toucherism is the scientific term for touching others in public / groping strangers

That seems to contradict sexual harassment, doesn't it? Unless I'm mistaken, couldn't someone grope some random stranger, say on a public bus/train/subway, and say the enjoy toucherism? If that were the case, they couldn't be charged, as it would be a hate crime to do so. How would that go into judging such a case?

Fileboom Premium Account

Prissy

That seems to contradict sexual harassment, doesn't it? Unless I'm mistaken, couldn't someone grope some random stranger, say on a public bus/train/subway, and say the enjoy toucherism? If that were the case, they couldn't be charged, as it would be a hate crime to do so. How would that go into judging such a case?
With my luck, it would probably still go into sexual harrassment...

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

because toucherism doesn't necessarily mean touching in a sexual manner, you could simply "accidentally on purpose" brush past someones ass in a department store, or rub against folks in a crowded elevator.

Either way, if its used as a defense, you'd have to show you are receiving counseling for it, the same with any other condition that involves unwilling subjects.

Fileboom Premium Account

Amuk

because toucherism doesn't necessarily mean touching in a sexual manner, you could simply "accidentally on purpose" brush past someones ass in a department store, or rub against folks in a crowded elevator.

Either way, if its used as a defense, you'd have to show you are receiving counseling for it, the same with any other condition that involves unwilling subjects.

Ok. I understand it more now. I guess I was taking it too literally lol

Guess I'm kind of guilty of it it then...

Fileboom Premium Account