Fetishes IN THE NEWS!

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by Sparrow69, May 6, 2009.

1. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

MIRROR: Download from MEGA
    I thought we should have a thread where we can post and discuss fetishes in the news, so here we go.

Thats right folks, he's suing for a buck! Proof that its not about the money, or some stunt, this guy is serious, and hes setting a prescient. If he wins, their will be a case, a solid case, for reference people who are harassed or barred from some areas on the basis of their fetish being public.

2. Prissy

Prissy Member

Wow. I always knew some man would have the guts to do that someday. I just never thought it would be in my lifetime.

3. nix

nix Guest

4. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

I agree. We should all write letters to the courthouse declaring how appaled we are that this mans rights have been infringed upon.

5. Master C

Master C Member

6. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

The case is still pending, the department has officially been served, a court date has not been set and the department has declined any comment.

7. Prissy

Prissy Member

To be honest I hope he succeeds. Then I may get a chance too see something I truly desire. Men wearing dresses in public.

8. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

9. Prissy

Prissy Member

10. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

11. Prissy

Prissy Member

12. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

13. Amuk

Amuk Member

After reading that I thought of my friend, Zach. Though he only wore the skirt on Halloween, he said it was very comfortable and if it wasn't for the school, he would do it every day. Maybe I should encourage him to?

14. Prissy

Prissy Member