Femdom Is Style Of Life ( Strap-on / Bondage )

Katrin1988

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

2922 - Rubber Foot Fuck

DESCRIPTION: My hooded fuck-boi house pet makes the perfect table to rest my rubber covered feet while I lube up my shiny latex legs. Making it turn around so I can shove my black glossy foot in its hole is just too much fun to resist. Plus it makes sure that my toy knows exactly where it belongs. Then I make it lick all of its mess off my latex stockings before I slide into my favorite pair of 6 inch black patent stiletto high heel shoes. Since it wasn’t quite stretched enough to accommodate my entire foot, it needs a good hard fuck with my big black strap-on cock. Maybe next time it’ll open up more for whatever I might want to shove in “my” fuck hole. It was a pretty good fuck anyway… well, at least I enjoyed it.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:11:26
File Size: 502Mb
File Type: mp4
Resolution: 1280x720

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2922 - Rubber Foot Fuck Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2922 - Rubber Foot Fuck Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Katrin1988

2923 - Bootsniffer On A Hook

DESCRIPTION: My little bootsniffer will wait for hours and endure just about anything to get that shoe buff rag of a tongue near my thigh high super tight Louboutin black leather platform boots. Wouldn’t you? Thought so. It has to be worth my while, of course, so I must garner some entertainment out of its struggles before I allow it to worship. This time an anal hook on a heavy chain was shoved in its hole, which kept it in place and gave me a string to totally control my boot puppet with. Listen to it beg for my cane just to lick my boots. So funny! I was feeling very generous so I unlocked “my” cock and allowed it to spurt its shoe shine all over my boots. It buffed them to a nice soft shimmer immediately after, as is always required.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:13:06
File Size: 576Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2923 - Bootsniffer On A Hook Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2923 - Bootsniffer On A Hook Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Katrin1988

2924 - Playing With My Cock

DESCRIPTION: The little worms that are fortunate enough to slither beneath my soles are well aware that little thing between their legs belongs to me. And they get to keep it as long as it remains fun for me to play with. I'll tell it when to get hard, when to get soft, when to drip and when it can spurt. Slapping, poking, grabbing, and pinching are always fun, as is jamming my heel into that tender flesh at the tip or shoving large steel medical devices down that pee hole. No matter what I do to it the bitch still begs for release. It'll have to slurp up every last drop from my long black leather gloves hands if it wants that privilege, of course!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:10:55
File Size: 479Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2924 - Playing With My Cock Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2924 - Playing With My Cock Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2925 - Fucked Deep

DESCRIPTION: This slave is such a sl.t for cock it will do just about anything to get fucked like the wh0re I've turned it into! Fucking it deep with my thick black strap-on while wearing my favorite thigh high black leather super platform 12 inch heel boots is something I'll never get tired of. I love a good fuck and this little bitch-boi's is just begging to dance around my pole. Not before I crop its ass for a few laughs and make it beg to get fucked, of course. Then I order it to its knees so it can suck all that ass juice off my dick. In my space a sl.t cleans up after itself!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:09:30
File Size: 417Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2925 - Fucked Deep Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2925 - Fucked Deep Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2926 - Knee High Boot Licker

DESCRIPTION: This little boot wh0re is always begging me to put it in its proper place — beneath the dirt that falls on the floor from my stiletto heel tips — so that’s just what I did. Quite literally actually! I just love this device. It allows me to put groveling sole lickers in the perfect position beneath the floor I walk on yet still lets me wipe my soles on your tongue or “my” cock! I could just put you in there for the day while I relax in my chair and ignore you. I know you’d love that. This sl.t was such a good bootlicker, however, I decided to stroke its drippy stick with my boot sole until it spurted all over the floor. Of course, its tongue was right there to lick everything up after I stepped in it.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:08:46
File Size: 385Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2926 - Knee High Boot Licker .rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2927 - My Little Fuck Pony

DESCRIPTION: There’s just something about turning grown men into animals that seems so fitting to their true nature. Once transformed, bitted and bridled, their obedience training can begin. Of course, this includes riding my long black cock until they rear up and whine like a true pony in heat. The more it whinnies the more it gets fucked! You bois should really stop pretending to be something other than the four legged creatures you really are. Take off those suits and ties, crawl into my stable and let me put your psyche in its proper place beneath my shiny black riding boots. That’s a good little pony!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:07:25
File Size: 324Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2927 - My Little Fuck Pony .rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2928 - Foot Puppy

DESCRIPTION: My feet are tired and my foot puppy is thirsty after a long walk so I decided it was time for a little foot service… and some refreshment for doggie. Lucky pup gets to unzip my knee high black leather stiletto heel boots and sniff my sweaty stocking feet before I allow it to slide my FF nylons off. Then I place them in his dish and pour water on them. Puppy gets to drink from its bowl only after I step in its water and squeeze out all the goodness from my soaked stockings. Then it gets to rub cream on my feet before I allow puppy to fuck my soles with its hard bone! All that doggie cum gets washed back in the bowl so puppy to drink some more!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:10:19
File Size: 453Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2928 - Foot Puppy Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2928 - Foot Puppy Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2929 - Milked And Fed

DESCRIPTION: It's so important that my sl.ts know exactly what that thing between their legs really is – it's my toy! They're allowed to keep it as long as I say, and it's always kept under lock and key until I want to play with it. My sl.t was complaining about hunger so I decided it was time to milk and feed it. That and I think it's fun to tease my toys with vibrating pulsated cock pumps and long steel sounds until they beg me for permission to release. Once milked, this bitch gets a nice big serving of its cum hand fed from my latex gloved hand. What a lucky, and no longer hungry little sl.t!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:08:22
File Size: 367Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2929 - Milked And Fed .rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2930 - Fucking My Houseboi

DESCRIPTION: Returning home after a late night out its always nice to have a sl.t around to clean my heels and be my fuck hole. There's nothing like a nice long hard fuck to get me ready for a good night's rest. This little pussy was swallowing massive black dick in no time, which is always a nice quality to find in my toys. It gets fucked on the floor like a d-o-g and then takes it bent over at the waist before I make it suck its pussy drippings off my cock. Just because it was so good I let it kiss my heels to thank me before it went back to its corner for the night.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:10:27
File Size: 459Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2930 - Fucking My Houseboi Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2930 - Fucking My Houseboi Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2931 - Houseboi Shoe Service

DESCRIPTION: Finding an adequate houseboi wasn’t easy, but this sl.t is proving to be somewhat adept at serving my whims. At least it doesn’t bother me with its wants or whining most of the time. Its true reward is providing good service, of course, but I do enjoy a good heel shine before heading out for an evening on the town. How do you think it feels to make like my foot rest while I jab the sharp points of my spike covered heels into your flesh? Pretty good, I bet… close to other worldly is more like it, right, sl.t? Notice how it makes “my” cock strain against its plastic confines painfully trying to push through its hopeless situation. Lucky for houseboi, I want my heels polished tonight so I allow it a few moments out to spew its shoe shine and lick it all off. Good boi!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:09:39
File Size: 424Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2931 - Houseboi Shoe Service Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2931 - Houseboi Shoe Service Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account