Female domination of men over all known methods{Update}

Sashkalegion

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Title: Fucked Hard

Description: Goddess Brianna is going to give her bitch the fucking of his life. She loves the way he looks bent over with his whip lashes form the whipping he took earlier. Now he must be completely fucked good and hard like he deserves. Brianna makes sure his pussy is nice and lubed and stretched. She then shoves her cock into his mouth for lubing up and some extra humiliation. After she is satisfied, she bends him over for a good, hard, pounding. The slut can barely handle it but he obeys his Goddess, feeling even more submissive with each thrust of her cock.

Format: MP4
Duration: 6 Min
Size: 544 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sashkalegion

Title: I got you by the Balls! - Full Movie

Description: The slender, topless Mistress is in the mood to let her anger out on a slaves useless bollocks. In fact she thinks the only use for them is to be t*rtured by a woman! Content: Beating his tied up nuts with her hand, pulling hard and painful his sack leash, kicking them, cock t*rture, dangerous and brutal str*ngling of his balls with a rope...

Duration: 22 Min
Size: 859 Mb
Resolution: 720x576

Download:
Download or WATCH ONLINE - 401.0 MB
Download or WATCH ONLINE - 401.0 MB
Download or WATCH ONLINE - 57.0 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Mia - Turns Unsatisfactory Online Date into Cuckold Foot slave (1080 HD)

Description: 1080 HD Mia's date is deeply unsatisfying. During the date, Mia calls her girlfriend to gab about how bad it's going. Her balding date grossly misrepresented himself online, but resourceful Mia still has a use for him. He isn't boyfriend material in the slightest, but she might be able to make a decent slave out of him. At first, Mia doesn't even like how her rejected date licks her shoes. She plans to meet later with Brad so that her night doesn't end up a complete wash. Mia compares her unsatisfactory date to Brad. As the evening progresses, Mia's date starts to understand the sort of place he can have in the life of a hot girl like Mia. Mia calls her girlfriend back and discusses her plan to turn the unsatisfactory date into a slave. Then, Mia makes her new slave drive her over to Brad's. Her rejected date will have to wait in the car until she's finished with Brad, then drive her back home. Mia slaps her new slave's face hard and spits in it, before demanding he brings his car around.

Format: WMV
Duration: 9 Min
Size: 688 Mb

Download:
PART 1
PART 2

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Merciless Female Brutality!

Description: Things like these happen only in secret torturechambers, where a naked male prisoner is at the mercy of a sadistic woman! The lady in a nice mini skirt likes to abuse male genitals, masturbate them but t*rture them so hard that they can not get it up again! He get his cock and balls beaten by her gloved hand. Even worse for him when she strictly ties up his bollocks up, squeeze them and beat them with all her might. Not to mention those brutal and extreme painful kicks with her high heels.

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 359 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Lick The Floor Bootworm

Description: This slithering little worm is really only good for keeping the floor clean so my boot soles don't get dirty. Who needs a swiffer when it's got a wet tongue in that mop head tethered to my leash? Aww poor thing... I bet it thought I was going to allow it to lick and cum on my new Casadei knee high black leather laced up boots when I took it out of my cage. Stupid worm! It will thank me later for allowing it to lick my spit and ash off the floor like a good little bitch. Then I lock it back up until the next time my floor needs a good mop.157

Duration: 14 Min
Size: 314 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Title: GODDESS DEMONIA - SLAVE DAVID KAHBA - (FUCK ME) DEEP, DEEP INSIDE PART 1 - DEFONCEZ-MOI DEMONIA PART 1

Description: Better known as "kahba" (bitch in arabic), what David likes most is a 2 syllables word: SO DO. As chance would have it, tonight David is stark naked just in front of Goddess Demonia, adorable sub fucker specialized in fisting and sodo. Surgical gloves, a little finger, two, three, the hand which comes and goes inside David's hole who can't stop moaning as Demonia's fist fucks his ass... It is so good, isn't it bitch? No need to use lubricating gel to put the 25 cm dildo in the tunnel, it feels like being under the Channel ! Sodomy is taboo subjet for most of the subs, something about you do not tell anything... No taboo at Young Goddess Club, we are like David's ass : open.

Duration: 17 Min
Size: 668 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
PART 1
PART 2

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: ChiChi and Chloe - Human ATM Wallet Divvy Up Extreme (1080 HD)

Description: 1080 HD ChiChi and Chloe have just sunken their hooks into a new loser, and they want to have a little fun together divvying up the contents of its wallet. They tie their loser to a metal pole in the basement, and post a humiliating sign on its chest that reads, "Human ATM." They are going to kick him in the balls and take all his money. The cash has been divided into twenty-dollar bills. After each girl gets a good, heavy damage kick in, she gets to take one of the twenties for herself. Girls love money and they hate weakness. You can tell by how hard they kick. Finally, the crybaby's scrotum rips open. Chloe grabs the last twenty. The girls count their loot and giggle. Deep red from the newly created gash between its legs dampens the formerly white ropes. (5:50 long)

Note: This clip is extreme. It is not for those who are sensitive to the cruel treatment of males. Viewer discretion is advised.

Format: WMV
Duration: 6 Min
Size: 435 Mb

Download:
PART 1
PART 2

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Cry For My Dick Whore

Description: It really is funny when you little piglets beg to be my sissy bitch and then find out what that really entails. Maybe this one thought it would be all about pretty frilly girly things and pink lip-gloss. Nope. I strapped a rubber sissy sex doll hood around its head, put a bra and panties on it, locked up its clittly and shoved it in my swing. Legs up, ass open, sweetie... my big black dick is gonna plunge deep in that boi pussy cock socket you used to call an asshole. Cry all you want, whore, it just turns me on. All you can do is lay there and take it with that stupid frozen fuck me harder look on your face. See what I mean? Funny!

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 295 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Bust Your Own Balls!

Description: another ballbusting self CBT clip. Since you fucked up losers could never get a girl as hot as I am to actually kick you in the nuts, then the next best thing is for me to instruct you to bust your own balls. Do it for me, baby. Hurt those nuts!! Then, I'm going to make you jack off and have a painful orgasm!! Oh, and have your video camera ready. I would love you to video yourself and send it to me, so I can watch you bust your own balls!!

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 111 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account