Sashkalegion

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Title: Your Cock Will Throb With Every Snap, Trigger Word Mindgasm

Description: Princess Kaelin

You just can't stay away, that little head of yours and that cock of yours are so addicted to me, to my voice and to my control. All those little seeds that I've planted inside that head of yours have grown and grown. And you like the way it feels to let go. You love it when that cock does exactly what I want. You love giving up total control to a hot young brat. You love it when I do the thinking for you.

Format: MP4
Duration: 10 Min
Size: 345 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download | Play it online

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Sashkalegion

Title: Lucky B - Cuckold

Description: It's Valentines Day and you bought your girl Lucky some candy and balloons. You are hoping today will be the one day where she treats you with love and kindness, but you find out the truth: she doesnt care about you at all. She only thinks of you as a cuckold.. not a real man! HOT CUCKOLD BLOWJOB!!

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 774 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Title: You'll Spend The Rest Of Your Life Jerking Off To Small Penis Humiliation Videos

Description: Goddess Jolene

Why don't you take down your pants and show me your little, tiny dick? LOL! Oh My God! That's it? It's even smaller than I expected. You know there's seriously something wrong with you if you're seeking out videos for girls to make fun of your small penis. You're pathetic! That thing is smaller than my pinky, it's not even a penis. That dick is the smallest, most pathetic, insignificant, worthless excuse for a cock I have ever fucking seen!

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 234 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sashkalegion

Title: SISSY MAID CLEANS UP OUR BOYFRIENDS MESS

Description: Princess Beverly and Princess Lilly had such a good time entertaining their boyfriends during last night's wild party! But the next morning they discover the house has been left a total mess. One of the worst things about throwing a big party is the cleanup afterward. Fortunately, being Mean Girls means that we can get Tipsy as fuck, have sex with our boyfriends all night long, and then just order the fucking sissy maid to clean everything up! Princess Carmela and Princess Lilly command the sissy maid to clean up the mess that their boyfriends made at the party that it was not even invited to. LOL! To make it even more entertaining they dress the sissy maid up in slutty red high heels, lacey panties, and matching bra. The emasculated sissy maid is forced to clean up the mess as Princess Carmela and Princess Lilly stand over her and verbally abuse her as she scrubs the floor clean dressed in her slutty uniform.

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 755 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account