Female Domination (Mistress punishes slave)

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Suck it sissyboy
aec90361ad46e8fa8fea7c1d23d96198.jpg

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Povhumiliation
Cast: Sophie Dee
Genres: POV Humiliation, Rejection, Insults, Slave Orders
Video language: English

My rent is due loser, what are we gonna do about that I know... we'll make YOU suck cock for me, and i'll take all your money! you fucking disgust me, but i have no problem controlling weak losers like you. i'm going to use you, deplete your weak will and strength, and have you sucking dick for me, paying me all you earn! dumbass. first i'm going to teach you to suck big beautiful cocks. and you're such a dumb fuck, i'm going to charge you to learn! you'll pay and suck like the loser faggot you are. why cuz girls don't like you! we just use pathetic 'little men' like you for whatever we want. you'll watch me use my tongue on my big white dick, and whether you're gay or not, you'll be stroking like all the sissy pansies do, the ones who never get their own cocks sucked. you're worthless to women, pathetic and demented. it doesn't matter if you're gay now or not - your cock's not for fucking, it's for stroking, and your lips are meant for kissing cocks, not the girls you want. then i'm gonna see how closely you followed. you're going to open wide and suck my big white cock while you sit there stroking your pindick. i've even got my little cock whistle right here, and i'm going to blow it for you to start, and blow it when i want you to stop. that's as close as you'll ever get to a blow job. let's get started, sucker! time to take your weak, faggoty little sissy ass and make something useful out of it!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:01
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 121.1 MB
Download Suck it sissyboy

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Your Small Dick Is Unworthy
f3976121c0b6266692ef8c42fe2a4226.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob

You really think you are worthy of the attention of a high born Goddess like myself You're just a useless pleb. Not only do you not have the equipment to satisfy any woman, you're physically repugnant & you have a contemptible personality. You are inferior in every way. Observe the hefty cock on this alpha male. THIS is a stud worthy of being my sex slave. Watch how hard he gets, how he can control his orgasm & the size of his powerful load. You could never compete with this. You'll always have a tiny, unworthy little dick & you'll never, ever, fuck someone like me.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3851kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 353.1 MB
Download Your Small Dick Is Unworthy

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

zara85

No Mercy Bitch Fuck
2eaa6ffbef4052ad9de01a01c6c8f61d.jpg

Genres: FemDom, Strap-on

Goddess Tangent is a pure sadist and gets off on making her boys squeal for mercy as she rams her thick strap-on cock deep in his ass. No mercy is ever shown for her slaves as she loves fucking their holes so hard that their ass will never be the same again. Femdom Fucking at it's finest!

Duration: 12:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4800kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 488.2 MB
Download No Mercy Bitch Fuck

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Mean Girls
4c23d45a29a8da32388d1c6a1302b529.jpg

Cast: Nina Elle, Princess Carmela
Genres: Femdom, Foot Domination, Humination, Shoe Fetish, Trampling

If your know anything about The Mean Girls you know that we get tons of new shoes. Almost everyday a new pair of shoes come in and we need to know what looks good with what. So we have a special catwalk slave to model onto see if how hot we are in our new shoes. We stand on him with our sharp pointy heels and give each other fashion advice so we always look our best. Our catwalk slave better not move or say anything or he gets totally punished. This is our time loser, not yours!

Duration: 12:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9586kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 918.5 MB
Download Mean Girls

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Les vices de Zyra
58dea3f6efc9d17a340224a5c22a74ad.jpg

Zyra holds a bar to prostitutes whom she tries to sell. A potential purchaser comes in the person of an old pervert. Fast Zyra sees all party which she can draw of this perversion. All the more so as the old brings back to him a very hot mestiza whom Zyra is badly going to initiate to vice.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:13:33
Video: 640x512, XviD, 1463kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 864.6 MB
Download Les vices de Zyra

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Milked & Creampied
927d5ac3db92e0b3763443a56f811c6d.jpg

Cast: Blair Williams
Genres: Female Domination, Strap-on, Femdom Handjob, Ballbusting

He is in quite the predicament. His head and all four limbs are restrained leaving his cock, balls, and asshole exposed for Blair Williams to toy with. She has bound his balls up close to his asshole so that they are out of the way when she strokes his cock. She fingers his ass while edging more and more. Blair drains his cock then scoops the cum up to pour back into his ass. He will spend the rest of the day leaking out the anal cream-pie from his Mistress.

Duration: 11:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8385kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 747.8 MB
Download Milked & Creampied

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

You don't like smokers
334468e9167b2392e18a10262a7d029e.jpg

Cast: Shawna Lenee
Genres: Femdom, Smoking, Human Ashtray, Humiliation

Mistress Shawna is furious with her slave for delaying when she ordered him to fetch her lighter. The slave explains that he is worried about her health, but Shawna shows him that his health is what is in jeopardy for questioning his Mistress. She orders him to light her cigarette, then enjoys smoking it while blowing the smoke right in his face and making him her human ashtray. Shawna reminds him that he is nothing but her bitch and that his job is just to mindlessly obey her before putting her cigarette out on his tongue

Duration: 11:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8123kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 688.6 MB
Download You don't like smokers

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Belly Full of Cum
a5db95df16f384b78f42384c0534074a.jpg

Cast: Chloe
Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob,Ballbusting

Mistress Chloe has her slave restrained with his cock fully exposed and ready to be taught a lesson in orgasm control. She is a sexy cruel tease that loves to watch him beg for release as she strokes his dick hard then extra slow for her amusement. He is allowed to cum but knows he will have to swallow his 10-day load and tries to hold back as long as possible. Unfortunately no slave can resist Mistress Chloe's expert milking techniques as he explodes multiple massive blasts of cum that only gets shoved right back down his throat.

Duration: 13:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8411kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 855.5 MB
Download Belly Full of Cum

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

I'll milk you with their hands calloused
078d1c1f3562b27daddcd44cde3e0509.jpg

Cast: Makayla Cox
Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob,Taboo

A sweet, nurturing lesson from the woman you love the most...who you desire even though you shouldn't. Who better to coach you in becoming a good lover than your own loving MILF.

Duration: 13:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3856kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 397.6 MB
Download I'll milk you with their hands calloused

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Sadistic Butcher Hazes Meatboy
f187e743c253545f06e4ff26ecc4f4ea.jpg

Studio: Kink: Divine Bitches
Cast: Aiden Starr,Mike Panic

Behind every butcher lays some good meat. But what happens when the meat goes bad

The idiot delivery boy who delivered the cuts gets the shit beat out of him, That's what!

Twisted Mistress Aiden Starr serves up one of Divine Bitches most brutal and unhinged beatdowns after Mike Panic fails as an employee at her butcher shop. She spanks his ass a bruised apple-red, covers his body in tight blood-blistering nipple clamps, canes, flogs, and paddles him, rails that ass with an unapologetic hard cock, smothers him, cums on his loser face and much, much more. Maybe next time this meatboy will think twice before slacking in the job!

Format: flv
Duration: 1:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1675kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 18.7 MB
Download Sadistic Butcher Hazes Meatboy

Fileboom Premium Account